


Well, my little baby is officially a toddler. I think when they make the transition into a big bed that is the point they are no longer a baby. Even though he very much still looks like a baby. Especially in that picture of him compared to how large the bed is. I'm so proud of him he is doing so good. Granted I still have to lay by him for him to get to sleep. This he will hopefully soon outgrow also. You see he doesn't want me to touch him while lying next to him, but I still have to be present for him to be comfortable. These pictures are his first night in his big bed. It was so weird, I was so worried about him. I even called my mom at like 11:00 to ask her if she thought he was big enough. She didn't answer. I know I'm crazy. He still just seems so little, but with the new baby coming I wanted him to feel comfortable in his big bed. He does like it, the only time he gets scared is when he wakes up in the morning. Its like he is thinking this is not where I wake up, he gets a little confused. Good job my big boy you are growing up so fast. Slow down just a bit please. My baby is a big boy, it seems like just yesterday I brought him home from the hospital. Then he was sleeping right next to my bed. Sometimes I would like to go back to those days. You don't think you will miss those nights of getting up for feedings but I really do. He was so darling and still is.
12 comments:
Oh my...how cute is that. You are right, he looks lost in that big bed, but so cute at the same time. I can't wait to see both of their rooms in person, I bet they are just darling!!
good thing you miss those night time feedings! You'll be there again before you know it!
Sorry Landon was scammin treats off ya all during sacrament!
What a big boy! I love his sheets!! I was really worried when we put Garrett in a big boy bed at 18months and he did awesome! Now Kenzie on the other hand.. not so much! I am keeping her in her crib for as long as possible!
Brevin looks so cute in his big bed!
His bedding is so cute. I think that is the perfect age to move him out of the crib. We did that with each of our 3 kids at 18 months and they never had any issues transitioning to the bed. He is such a cutie!
I can't believe he is in a big boys bed! He is too little. I like the bed and the comforter.
He definitely looks darling in his big boy bed. I loved both of their little rooms you lucky girl. You are living the dream of a little boy and a cute little baby girl, (well almost). I guess I can still count Lou as my baby since he is not in a bed yet, maybe I will keep him in a crib until he is five just so I can call him my baby. HA HA
I am so frustrated that he sleeps in his own room. i hate that my kid refuses to do so. i guess it part comes with his mom allowing him to sleep in there and not being worried. He does look so little in there but very precious.
He is so precious sleeping in his big boy bed. Can't wait to see his room!
He looks so little in the bed. Crazy to think how fast they grow up. It's good that you have him started now in it so that when the baby comes you won't have him fighting over the crib. He is so dang cute. Ü
Good job Brevin! He is so darling.
That is so cute, I don't think he is too little, we moved Mitchell into a big bed at 18 months, and it was kinda hard at first, but I was so glad. His bed is so cute, I love it! And he looks super cute there sleeping!
Hey Just e-mail me. meldrumstacey@gmail.com
Post a Comment