Yesterday was a day full of Halloween traditions. I've been debating this year on whether or not to get my kids pictures taken in their costumes. I knew I would be sad next year if I didn't, so I decided what the heck. Halloween was still a week away. So I just went and got one shot taken. It turned out so cute. Elle Belle wouldn't smile as usual. She is difficult. Next month I want to get our family pictures I hope she cooperates more. Brev was adorable, being a golfer and all made him quite excited. Isn't his smile cute.Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Halloween Traditions
Yesterday was a day full of Halloween traditions. I've been debating this year on whether or not to get my kids pictures taken in their costumes. I knew I would be sad next year if I didn't, so I decided what the heck. Halloween was still a week away. So I just went and got one shot taken. It turned out so cute. Elle Belle wouldn't smile as usual. She is difficult. Next month I want to get our family pictures I hope she cooperates more. Brev was adorable, being a golfer and all made him quite excited. Isn't his smile cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Just sittin here laughing at Souli's goofy pumpkins. That thing has got quite the expression, doesn't it. What a weirdo....okay I guess I will host next year. Where will we do it though, my counter is too tiny. Thanks for the fun!
Too cute! I love the kids costumes!
The kids picture is to die for...Snow White is my favorite and the little golfer, what can I say...it's him all the way. Have a Happy Halloween!!!
What cute costumes, I love them. Tan is going to get a big kick out of Brev being a golfer... And Elle looks just like a little Snow White! Love Ya...
That looks like a lot of fun! I haven't carved a pumpkin for years, maybe when we have kids! I would agree, Elle is so beautiful, the boys are really going to love her! Oh, also your kitchen is way cute!
Ash I think that was the first picture ever that Elle wouldn't smile for, and yet it still turns out darling. Love their costumes, they turned out great. Had fun with you guys today, great job on the pumpkins.
Seriously so fun! I love their halloween costumes...they look so darn cute!
What cuties you have. They look adorable in their costumes.
Did you get your pictures taken at the mall with Teri's kids? I was with my mom and I saw you in the waiting area and her little boy through the window. I was too shy to stop and say hi because the only reason I know what he looks like is because of her blog and it made me feel like a blog stalker. :) I should've anyway.
Post a Comment