Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year for the Halloween season was just about the same as any other year. I've only neglected on posting this years events. Last night for the big day I hardly took any pictures. Not sure why. This was about the only cute one I got. We first went to my dads so he could see the kids costumes. Also Brev and Elle did some trick or treating. Brevin was really cute. He can't say trick so all he would say was "teat" and hold out his basket of goodies. It was darling. I thought he would be a bit hesitant. Only it surprised me. Afterwards we went to my moms for some dinner, we had taco soup with scones. I ate so much more then I should, but it was so good. We had intentions of taking Brev for some more trick or treating, but he got to playing I got to eating and talking so there you go. That's pretty much the night.


The night before we had our party with Souli's family. It was also his brothers birthday so they decided, celebrate both at one time. Which worked out nice since we usually are rushing so much for the holidays. We just hung out, ate as usual, did some fake trick or treating, and the kids played and played.
Elle Belle playing with her treats, my little Snow White.
Also last week we had our holiday fun at Jen's. She had so many fun activities planned. This is what the little babies did most of the time when they weren't whining.
Cute baby girl.
First off the kids made these cute spiders with lollipops. In this picture you would think Brevy really made this. The kids more just watched while we made the spiders so cute though.
Next we colored pumpkins so much cleaner then painting or carving. The kids enjoyed it I think.
Brevin concentrating hard on his artwork. Jen made some wonderful muffins and wassail. It was delightful. Fun afternoon I hope we never stop this tradition.
This month we also took the kids to Black Island Farm they loved the animals the popcorn. All of it. I love this place and think it should always be a tradition.
Cute baby girl with grandma.
Brevin loved the slides as long as someone went with him. He had a hard time climbing up the web. It was hard for me let alone kids. He was so cute with his big grin.
Sweet babies and their big smiles. They love the action. I can't believe they are almost one.
Elle playing in the corn this was her favorite. I found corn forever. Doesn't she look happy.
Now this slide was more his size. He could climb up and wasn't scared to go down himself what a brave boy. The kids loved this place.
Our last Halloween event was picking out our pumpkins. Not too much to say but cute kids, cute pumpkins, fun holiday. Halloween never used to be one of my favorite holidays, but with kids I love it. Their cute costumes, and cute faces when the see all the free candy. I love it.

9 comments:

Cami said...

Both of their costumes are SO CUTE! Looks like you have some fun traditions!

Thiago & Teri said...

cute summary of a post Ash...good girl. Love my little snow white and "Tiger"...such cute costumes this year!

Nick and Stacey said...

Thank You girls, I can always count on you guys to have an updated blog so I can see some cute Halloween costumes! And way to go on the marathon post, my kind of Blogger! Anyways your kids look so cute!

Melanie said...

Looks like you had a very fun October! And I'm with you...I didn't care much for Halloween, but kids just make it so much fun now.

Eric and Jenny said...

I am glad to see you are finally catching up on this blog, I was wondering if you had just decided to give it up. Cute pictures good job on posting them all, I enjoyed it.e

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had lots of fun things. Your kids look so cute in their costumes.

Unknown said...

Your kids always look adorable! I'm glad you had a good time!

The Carnahan's said...

Sure sounds like a fun Halloween! I love how Brev is a golfer, Benton would totally love to have a little boy that golfs! Snow white is such a doll!

TW said...

Fun October for you all...as always the kids are adorable in all their pictures.