Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Come and Gone

Oh how I wish I could be better at this. I wish I was more like my sisters when it comes to blogging. Only I'm not so oh well. I know I will regret it one day though. I guess at least I catch you up a bit monthly. It seems like each month is filled with so much stuff. August wasn't any different. Its just hard to make time for everything.

Souli made a pretty last minute fast decision. He decided it was time to get his masters. He has a friend he works with that is getting his right now also, so they are kind of getting through it together. It is nice though because its all online. He decided to go with Grand Canyon University. Which I've never heard of, but it seemed like the best option. I'm so proud of him for taking this next step in his career. He is such a hard worker when it comes to his job. I love that about him. Keep up the good work honey. Only 17 more months to go. Doesn't he look super excited in this picture below.
Next little bit of news. I don't think I've mentioned that this beautiful sister of mine is pregnant she's due in January and just found out she's having another boy. Baby Drake. I love that name I want to steal it. So three boys. What fun. I'm so excited for them. She is the best mom. No way I could handle three right now. She will do great. Those are three lucky boys. She's about 20 weeks in this picture. Doesn't she look great. Don't tell her that though she won't believe you.
We also went to our annual Cherry Hill event. My uncle has a little band that plays there only once a year, but its so much fun. We do a little swimming, eating, dancing, and just have a good time.

Souli hates this picture, I think they look cute. Goofy boys.

These two are fighting over this exact place to stand. Its like come on settle down. These two have a love, hate relationship.
The kids loved the music, the band played really well.I love all the songs they sang. Some old, some new. All were fantastic. The band had a little cheer group on the sidelines.
We also had the Huggins reunion that we went to. We usually attend probably 3 reunions a year this one is definitely my favorite. They plan such fun things for kids. Its a great way to spend an after noon.

Brev brought his golf clubs he can't go anywhere without those lately.

Elle Belle enjoying mealtime. This girl she loves her food.

And this dinosaur and necklace she got for participating in the races. Good job my sweet girl.

This was Brev's prize, loves bubbles. His favorite thing in nursery. That's it for this month Another one come and gone I can't believe its almost October. I love this time of year. I look forward to it and the many activities that go along with it.

4 comments:

The Mashy Family said...

Fun month full of lots of fun events. Your kids make me smile. I love looking at Elle at her little meal time and remember just exactly how much food that little peanut can actually put away. Still amazes me!! Tell Brev hello and it was good to see him on Sunday!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Ash I will never complain about your once a month post at least I am getting that! Funny picture of Souli but I am so proud of him, it must be hard going back to school once you think you are done, it is a blessing that will greatly benefit your sweet family. Love you!

Nick and Stacey said...

It okay Ash...I am right there with you, on the not so very great posting! Oh well just be grateful for what you get...right girls! Anyways your kids are so cute! 17 months will go by so fast....and awesome to be getting more school, I figure it can never hurt!

TW said...

Love the new post...the months do fly by, don't they? Congratulations to Souli on going back to school, that wouldn't be easy for sure...you are one good wife to support him.