Friday, August 13, 2010

A Month of Fun!!!!

Oh wow, how a month flies by. July always seems to be a very busy month in our family. Considering its both Souli and my birthdays. Along with many other things makes for a crazy 31 days. It seems like we just had one fun thing after another.
To start things off. I never have done a post on this sweet little face. Finally Elle Belle has a friend to play with on my side. My sister Jenny had a sweet baby girl, miss Katelynn. She is delightful. Her blessing day was last month. She looked so beautiful in all her white. I love her so much. I can't get enough of those sweet cheeks.
Next, it was my honey's birthday. I know this deserves its own post telling all the 32 ways I love him, but I think he knows them all. Or I hope he does. I love you honey and I hope your birthday celebration was special. We went out to dinner at Windy's Sukiyaki. Its a fun place to go. On one side you can sit at regular tables, and on the other you are a bit more Japanese authentic. Sitting on the ground. The kids loved that. Afterwards we had cake and ice cream. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Souli's all time favorite. I did find a good recipe for chocolate frosting. So it was delicious. Happy birthday to a wonderful husband and father. I love you so much. For Souli's gift he wanted tickets to see Lady Gaga. So on March 19th we will be there. I'm excited. She's crazy, but quite interesting to watch. Happy birthday babe.
I love this picture, Brevy sure does love his daddy.
A little swim day at Teri's. It was so nice having Souli there for a bit. I feel like once school starts I never see him. So its nice to have these afternoons for him to spend with the kids. Brevin loved the water and had so much fun with his cousins.
Elle however did not care to much for the pool. She spent the afternoon sun bathing. She's quite the girl. Very prissy never likes to get wet.
This is a precious picture. Both my boys have a passion for sports. Souli's LaRoca team won the LaRoca Cup. Great job girls. Brevin loved the excitement, he thinks he's one of the coaches as well. Brevin is following in his daddy's footsteps.
July is so patriotic. Two holidays to celebrate. The 4th and the 24th. For the 24th we had a barbecue at Jenny's it was wonderful food. Great planning girls. We did fireworks, yes still in the daylight. That's all you can do when half the company lives an hour away. I think the kids enjoyed it just as much though. Seven kids five and under they could care less. Thanks for having us over Eric and Jen. Love you guys.

My 26th birthday came and went. Thanks honey for taking me to Tepanyaki and to see Inception. Quite the movie. Very strange, but very good. My sisters both came to dinner with us, but the movie was just us. Its so nice to have a date once in a while. It feels so weird to now be closer to 30 then to 20. I think for the age I am. I'm just where I want to be. A husband, two kids, a home, my own business, all this makes me very content to be 26th. Life is good and I had a great birthday.
I love my honey, he is a wonderful husband. I realize that more and more each day. Thanks for all you do for me.
Our last fun outing for the month, was a trip four-wheeling. We went with my mom and papa Deano. Its funny how something you didn't know you needed, really will hold a place inside me. It was just a fun day. All were happy, no contention, no stress. Just a day to relax and helped me to always remember how much I love my family. Brevin's sweet words up there were, "I'm so happy mommy." Well Brev so was I. Thanks mom and Dean for the fun time. I will cherish it always. My Brevy is quite the outdoors man. I love that about him. Mom please take him again before the summer is over. He loves it and loves you guys. Elle didn't do to bad herself. Its funny kids just let themselves enjoy it all, they take it all in. We all should be more like that.
Brevy loves his Papa, thanks Dean for making the day special for him.
Fun day thanks again.

Busy month, but all was fun and exciting. Lots of fun memories. On to the next month which so far is just as great as the last.

4 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Hey...you posted something. Its always a shocker...haha. I still wish we could have gone with 4-wheeling, (not that I could have gone, but ya know). however, that is nice you got that time with just mom and dean. MOm told me what Brev had said, I think that is the sweetest thing.

Eric and Jenny said...

When does Souli start school Ash I keep meaning to ask you that? A fun month for you guys so many birthdays going on. Cute post always glad to see a new post on here makes my day!

The Mashy Family said...

Happy Birthday to you both this past month! What a fun month and here comes the end of August real quick too! School again! You look so cute in that picture with Souli on your date!

Brittney said...

So I don't know if age is a sensitive issue at your house :) but it was fun for me to find out that Souli is 32 because Danilo is 33. Sometimes I think I'm in my 30s too because he is and then it's always fun to remember I still have a few more years in my 20s. Amazing how close 30 is getting. When did that happen?