Sunday, October 3, 2010

Potty Trained At Last

I love it when something you are dreading to do, a task that just nags at you all the time. Only when the time finally comes to accomplish this task it turns out to not be as bad as you thought. We tried this horrible task in motherhood back in February, only to have zero success. It was awful. So I kept putting it off. Till finally it was time to start preschool, which means Brevin had to be trained. Don't get me wrong he still occasionally wets the bed, and has had one small accident at school. Other then that he is doing great. I'm so proud of him. He is so darling in his little underwear. I think he thinks he's pretty cool. I love to watch my kids grow up and discover how to do new things. Its also so nice not to have two kids in diapers. Nice for me and my checkbook. Great job my little Brevin. I love to hear his little voice, "Mommy I need to go potty." So cute. This was a big step I'm so proud of him. I swear in the last 6 months this kid has really amazed me not only in this, but other ways as well. He's so smart. I love him to death.

Some of his cute selection, he loves the cars ones. He thinks its pretty cool to be wearing McQueen.
I told Brevy he could get a big prize when he went 3 days without any accidents. So being the Cars lover he is this is what his heart desired.
I sure do love this little face. He has a personality of his own, but he is also so kind and sweet. Good job Brevin, you make you mommy and daddy proud. I knew you were ready and that you could do it. You make your mommy so happy. I still can't believe that you are mine. I hope you will always know how much you mean to us. Don't grow up to fast on me. I love you little buddy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate potty training! Good job Brevin!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh doesn't it feel good Ash!

I was just thinking tonight when I was getting the boys in the tub how delightful it is to only have Katelynn in a diaper, so satisfying! Good job Brevy, love your new toy!

The Carnahan's said...

Yay, that's so nice to have him potty trained! I've heard it's one of the hardest things to do as a mother. And I agree he is stinking cute!

Thiago & Teri said...

Way to go little Brev, knew you could do it buddy!!!

The Mashy Family said...

Good Job Brevin!!! I can't wait to pinch your cute bum in a no diaper free zone!!

Anonymous said...

Hey ashley! This is Jaclyn. I have been super bad a blogging lately but just started to get into it. Your kiddos are to die for! So cute! I am dreading potty training with my daughter. I really have no desire to even try. I just keep telling myself that she will do it when she is ready. But is is good to know that it went so well for you. Love looking at you blog!