As you can tell this post is for Valentines I know almost two months behind. I wanted to get these pictures on here though. I will admit I really think Valentines is way overrated. Souli and I have never really been big on it. For some reason this years will stick out in my mind. I'm not sure why, but I think its because Brevin is finally starting to really understand holidays. He is starting to see the excitement that comes with them. For starters that day he had his Valentines party at preschool. We prepared his Valentines, ok well I did anyway. I think he enjoyed handing them out to his friends at school. When he go home he spent like 2 hours going through his treasures. Anytime he gets a treat he's good.
My little Elle Belle I don't know what to do with this girl. She is just never very happy lately. For holidays or any other time. Mostly just when she's with me. Others say she seems to be happy all the time. I guess I just bring our her worse. I know that can be pretty common. I'm a little worried lately. I don't know if she isn't getting enough sleep. Or if this will just be her, my moody baby girl thats oh so cute. Anyways to say the least she wasn't all to happy that day.
This is the moment Brevin had been waiting for. Time to open Valentines from mommy and daddy. Brevin has been collecting these Thomas tracks. After this one he will have 5 out of the 6. Oh how exciting. I love completing a collection. Well almost. Happy Valentines Day my buddy.
Okay Elle's getting a bit happier now. She's got a present and her daddy. It's funny how she's grown to be such a daddy's girl. I don't blame her we miss daddy he never seems to be home lately. Elle has to take it all in. Elle got a little Doodle-Pro thing. She loves Brevin's so I thought why not. Wouldn't you know she hardly even plays with it now. Typical.
There's my baby girls smile. Happy Valentines Day sweetie. You mommy loves you both.
Its my tradition on Valentines to make Souli rice krispy treats. He loves them. I hope you enjoyed them honey. A whole pan just for you. Happy Valentines. I love you so much I don't tell you often enough how much I care for you. I'm so proud of you and all you do. You work so hard. I know I don't act very grateful sometimes but I really am. Souli bought me a couple pairs of pants that I'd been wanting. I love clothes he can't ever go wrong with that. Basically our day didn't consist of much just the normal only we added a few gifts in there. I say we just do that every couple of months who cares about Valentines.
I love you my family, very much.
3 comments:
Always exciting to see a new post from you my friend!!! What is the world coming too. Haha. Way cute pictures, Elle's smile is cracking me up. i know she frusterates you alot but I just can't get enough of her. She is a perfect angel around me, well as long as Lincoln's not in the room.
Yeah Ash neither of these posts ever showed up on my google reader, very strange.....
But I am so happy to see a new post from you, they are perfect and make complete sense to me. I love the pictures, poor little Elle Belle you do bring out the worst in her! Though lately I have noticed she has been a happy girl, no? Love that you make Souli rice krispie treats every Valentines Day, that sweet little gesture is the stuff that counts. Cute post!
Ashley, you and I write a lot alike. I have a hard time expressing the way I feel and putting it in to words When I read through my posts it makes sense to me but when others read it they criticize me for the wording and grammar. I finally got to the point where I said if it bothers you that much then don't read. It's more a journal for me and my family to look back on years down the road.
Your kids are beautiful and I have a hard time believing that Elle is not happy. She is just so darn cute!!
Post a Comment