Drake Thiago Cano
Born: January 24, 2011
Time: 5:53 PM
Weight: 6 lb, 6 oz
Length: 19 inches
I am the proud aunt of this little cutie. Isn't he beautiful, but all three of my sister Teri's babies have been. Might I add he is about the sweetest little guy ever. Teri says he is such a good little baby. The day he was born was magical. There isn't anything more miraculous then a baby being born. Thank you Thiago and Teri for letting me be there to see this angel be born into the world. Good job Teri and Drake I know things were a little scary there for a second, but all was well. It is so special too me that I've been there for each of your babies births. I feel I have a special little bond with them.
Baby Drake you look so much like your older brother Lincoln. You are beautiful and oh so tiny. I just love little newborns so cuddly and cute.
This was the sweetest moment. After 9 months of feeling them kick, there movements, nothing tops meeting your brand new baby for the first time. Its so amazing that you can love someone so much that you've only really seen for a few minutes. Teri it was precious. He loves his mommy so much. What a lucky little guy to get to come to you. You are an amazing mommy.
Carson the big brother, oh boy is he good to this little guy. Carson every baby should want you as a big brother. I know you will take care of him you already do. You can tell how much you love him. Keep him happy. He needs you to be his example.
I love you baby Drake. I can't get enough of you, your sweet little face is so precious. I'm so happy you are finally here and that you are healthy. Know that your auntie loves you very much.



6 comments:
Sweet post Ash, I love that last picture of him. He almost looks like he has a little smirk on his face, the little darling, sure do love him.
Congrats Ashley! He is darling, and I agree he looks just like Lincoln! I bet it's amazing being able to be there with your sissy, what a special moment to witness!
Oh, and thanks for the help with my hair! It turned out perfect, not too hard either!
I can't thank-you enough Ash for al you have done for me. You are the sweetest of all people and I love you so much. I would have been lost without you these last couple of days. Love you so much sissy.
That is great that you guys are so close and can share in your kids so much. I would kill for that. Teri is also lucky to have you so close. Well......you are so lucky to be near Mr. Drake. I love to look at sweet pictures of him.
I love all these boys being born into your family because when I think of you guys I think of all girls! :)
Hello! So, I was blog hopping, sounds lame I know but I ran in to your blog and have been reading it for the last 30 minutes. I love the posts that you have made about your children (well just your family) I can tell you love them. You remind me a lot of me. I express my love for my family a lot like you do, only I havea harder time expressing it in words.
I love Teri's lil baby boy. He is so handsome. I miss seeing her and planning camp. It was so much fun doing it with her.
I hope you and I can get to know each other. Maybe we can get together for a play date with Teri. It would be fun!
P.S. You're kids are DARLING!
Post a Comment