Thursday, March 26, 2009

Priceless Pictures

Last week I went and got the kids pictures taken. My first thought was to just get one picture of them together in their Easter outfits. That didn't happen they were both being to good so I decided to get them each by themselves to surprise Souli. They turned out so cute. Excuse Brevins fat lip in the pictures he fell the night before and due to his jagged teeth he cut his lip up. I didn't think it looked to bad though. The first time I tried taking their pictures together Brevin wouldn't even hold Elle. This time he was so cute to her. So helpful he does love her. Who knew? Just kidding he really is a good big brother. Every night as I'm getting them out of the tub. Brevin insists on giving Elle a big kiss. Its the cutest thing to see them together. I love looking at their pictures around my house. I know Souli thinks I get them taken a little to much, but they really are priceless. If I had to give up everything in my house, but one thing I would pick all my pictures. They bring back such good memories. I love looking back at all my pictures when I was a kid. Its so fun to see how my kids change in such a short time. I sure love these two babies, I'm so glad they are mine.



14 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh Ashley they should be models your kids, I have never seen such darling pictures before. I mean really I know they are my neice and nephew but I gotta say they are about the cutest things out there, I just love them. I hope you have some set aside for me....

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Elle is getting so big! You are such a good mom! I haven't taken my kids to get pictures forever! I really need to go get them done!

Your pictures turned out darling! I love it when that happens!

Cami said...

Love them!! SO cute!! I have yet to see a bad picture of either of your kids!

The Mashy Family said...

Your kids are so cute I swear they should like be models for Childrens place or something!!! I just love them. Their little outfits are darling. Why is Elle growing up so fast? Souli will love the pictures!! You are such a good mom to get their pictures taken together so often. I am lucky if I get a snapshot of my kid once a month!!

Anonymous said...

They turned out great! So cute!

Nick and Stacey said...

Those really did turn out so darn cute! You have two super cute little kids! And those easter outfits are just perfect! Sorry about the fat lip! He is still so cute!

Melanie said...

Very, very cute pictures! I got my kids their Easter clothes from The Children's Place, too.

The Carnahan's said...

Those are such cute pictures! They are so darling, you'll need to get a picture now of the whole family!

TW said...

Oh, how precious are those two!!! The pictures give me big urges for them. I agree, pictures are the best part of a home.

Thiago & Teri said...

They turned out so cute...they both look absolutely darling. I am glad Brev cooperated this time, fat lip and all...

Jilly said...

Those pictures are so FETCHIN ADORABLE! I love Elle's hair and they pose so cute together!

Jill said...

What darling kids you have! I love their pictures... Thanks again for watching my kids the other night! We are having cake and ice cream on tuesday night at around 6:30 come if you can.

Brad and Jen said...

Ashley,
Hey it's Jenny Bockwoldt! Your kids are so beautiful! Hope all is going well! If you don't mind I am going to keep following your blog! Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

They are so cute!!!