This year my mom spent the weekend camping so we just went to my mother-in-laws to spend time with her. I'm so grateful to her she is such a wonderful person. So sweet and giving. I love her so much I don't think she really knows how much I admire her. She's overcome so many hard things in her life. I hope that over the years I can learn how to be more like her. She has been such a good mother to Souli I know she loves him very much. Thanks for all you do for us. You are such a special person. We love you so much.

The next day my sisters and I decided to take my mom her Mothers Day gifts. How could I go a Mothers Day without seeing the mom that I admire and love more then anything in the world. She truly is the person I don't think I will ever live up to, but I hope I can be at least part of what she was to me to my kids. She is an amazing person. I don't remember anything in life that she did not take care of. I know being a single parent she had to do most things on her own, but she never complained. She is the most happy optimistic person I know. She amazes me, still now she is such a great mom to me. She has taught me everything I know about being a mom. I love you mommy thanks for all you do for me and my family.

While seeing my mom we got KFC and took it to the park so we could talk and the kids could play. It was fun to sit there and talk like we did in the old days. I didn't get many pictures but this one of my princess and me was pretty cute.

While seeing my mom we got KFC and took it to the park so we could talk and the kids could play. It was fun to sit there and talk like we did in the old days. I didn't get many pictures but this one of my princess and me was pretty cute.
7 comments:
How stinkin cute does baby girl look in those pictures. Love that outfit, sad I didn't get to see her in person. Cute post, thanks for scanning my pictures you little sweetie. Sure do appreciate it.
Oh goodness could Elle look any cuter in those pictures. You know I picked that outfit out at Baby Gap I am so sad I didn't even get to see her in, put her in that the next time we are together. Good job with the post, better late than never...
Better late than never...such cute pictures of Mom and daughter. Hope you had a good one.
Those pics are so cute!!! I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day!!!
Elle why are you so cute? I love her littel smile. She is adorable. You are blessed with a sweet little family and you are a great mommy! Your mom is pretty incredible herself and a favorite person in my heart!!
You have got the two cuttest kids. They look so cute in all those pictures. Happy Mothers Day, looks like you had a great one.
I'm glad you had such a great Mothers Day, you really deserve it. Your kids are blessed to have such a great mother!
Post a Comment