Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Miniature Soccer Player

For those of you who may not know. Souli is the head coach for Davis High's soccer team. They had a great season. It was so sad last Friday when Souli came home from the game with the bad news that they had lost. I feel so bad for them. They worked so hard this season and deserved so much to make it to state finals. I just want you guys to know how well you did. I sure enjoyed coming to the games and we all know Brevin did. You boys are all so kind to him, you always play with him and make him feel like he is part of the team. It truly makes his day. He is a soccer player by heart. These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, every time I look that them I feel tears coming to my eyes. They are so precious to me. Souli really is Brevin's idol in life. He loves his daddy so much. I love to watch them play soccer together. Watching your husband and child together is the best feeling. I love to see how Souli is teaching him, but also not forcing him. He is such a good daddy to his little boy. For a 2 year old I would say Brevin is pretty good. Watch out when he's older he will be a pro. I sure love that kid he is a boy of many talents. Thank you Souli for spending the time each day to play with him. Those are the things in life that matter the most and the things he will remember. I love my boys more then they will ever know.


7 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures, I love them. I am sure it helps that Souli is a great coach, but Brevy has natural talent of all these boys he really is the only one that shows much interest in sports so far. That's too bad the boys lost...

Unknown said...

Those pics are adorable!!! It's true...seeing your kids with their dad is awesome!!

Jodi and Shawn Davis said...

I love these little pictures of them kicking the ball to each other. It is so adorable! Souli is going to be such a proud daddy when Brevin starts playing on a soccer team. He will be so cute! Ü

Thiago & Teri said...

Like father, like son. Way to go Brev, he looks so cute out there. He really does have quite the little kick too.

Nick and Stacey said...

Those pictures are adorable! I bet Brevin does love that, how fun is it to be able to play on a field that big often! Sorry about the loss...

Brett and Michelle said...

What precious little pics. So cute! I am so glad we can keep in touch through the blog world now. I really want to get together and do lunch at the park soon. Call or email me =)

Boyer family said...

Hi sweetie it is so good to hear from you!!! your little family is so cute. I want to eat both of them. You guys look great. tell the family hello. Love ya so much Tiff