Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Brevy Bug!!!

Happy Birthday to my baby boy. I'm a terrible mother it was his birthday 2 weeks ago and I'm just now posting. Oh well do what you can right. I can't believe he is 3. Every age is big but 3 seems to go along with alot of changes. Start of preschool, potty training. He just isn't a baby anymore. We just had a small birthday party this year. Sometimes I just get tired of the huge things so close to Christmas. Brevin's favorite gift was his drum set from his Auntie Teri and Uncle Theo. Boy does he love that. As I look back on the last three years I think of the things that stick out the most about this kid. My greatest memory or my favorite thing about him is something that not everyone see's unless you are really close to him. Over the past few months I've shed a few tears about one thing or another. And always it never fails the sweet kind side of my Brev comes out. He comes over kisses me, gives a hug. And says, "What happened mommy?" He is such a loving kind little boy and gives the best hugs and kisses in the entire world. He is just very selective to who and when. He really can have some quick changes as far as personality goes. He can be a bit stuck up at times, but others the most kind boy in the world. Those moods are the ones I cherish the most. When he snuggles in gives you a kiss and hugs you until you let him know its okay to let go. I wanted to write this so that I remember this sweet side of him always. I know as he gets older and older they may be few and far between. Only I know this kind angel will always be in there. I love you my monkey. You make me happier then I ever thought was possible.


Just a few cute pictures of the peanut celebrating her brothers big day.

11 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Better late than never. Happy b-day Brev, I think I am one of the lucky few that gets to see Brev's sweet side quite often. What can I say, he loves me.

Eric and Jenny said...

Ash with you this isn't that late at all! I am just glad to see you got it done, good job.

Love little Brevy, he can be such a sweeheart, happy birthday little boy we love you!

Anonymous said...

It's crazy how quick they grow up! I'm glad he had a fun birthday! He's adorable!!

Also I can't believe how long Elle's hair is. She is just darling!!

Jill said...

I am glad Brev had a good birthday. And Hey I understand the late blog thing. It is hard sometimes...

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Brev! 3 years did go by fast Ash! He is adorable!

TW said...

Happy late birthday Brevin...looks like he had a great one. Cute pictures.

The Carnahan's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Carnahan's said...

He is so adorable! I cannot believe he is 3, time goes by too quickly. Happy Birthday Brevin!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to him!!!

Brittney said...

Three sounds like fun!! I wanted to tell you that I locked my keys in the car yesterday at the gas station... with Grace inside...but I knew what to do because of your post from a few months ago... thank goodness that's over!

Bloxham family said...

Your kids are so darling! We really should double date sometime....it seems like forever since we have seen you guys! Hope all is well.