Later we went to this park that is by our house. We've wanted to for awhile, but just never have. It is so cute. So fun for kids. We spent the night on slides, monkey bars, climbing from thing to thing. It was hard to pull them away.
In this picture it kind of looks like Brevin is giving Elle a pep talk. Only if I'm being honest. It should be the other way around. Brevin is a bit of a chicken. Elle is a dare devil. We had to keep a close eye on her so she wouldn't go down the big slides. I'm like that, I'll try anything at least once. We all had such a nice day. I love spending time together as a family it just doesn't happen for us as much as it should. Souli is always so busy with soccer. I'm getting a bit excited for summer so we can be together more. My kids miss their daddy and I'm sure he misses them too.
8 comments:
Those cookies look DIVINE! Now you'll just have to post the recipe! I get like that too about food. Once I know what I'm FINALLY making, the day goes better. :)
Those cookies were SO good! Thanks again for your help with that missing ingredient for my cake :) I love spending sunday's at home! I'll be giving you a call in the next little bit!
Welcome back to the blogging world! Your kids have gotten so big! Elle's hair is getting so long! Love it.
Your cookies are so yummy, we loved the ones your brought us while we were moving!
This is my favorite kind of posts Ash just random days. Brevy looks so cute all cuddled up I just want to give him a great big kiss right now. I could so use a cookie, save me one for Wednesday. I think you will grow to love Sunday's at home, those are my favorite weeks sometimes. It's so nice to just stay home and do your own thing once in a while.
Oh Jenny...sundays at home aren't that great. You goofy Smiths.
Yep those cookies were good, i like to think I hand a hand in it...since I contributed some of the ingredients. Even though you broke in my house to get them....haha. just joking.
I've missed you ;)!
I love Sunday afternoons and being home with my family. I do not however like cooking a Sunday dinner. It is never anything like Grandma's. You are a nice wife too letting your husband sleep. Josh would have got ripped out of bed to help me.
Post a Comment