Today we went to our doctor appointment. To our surprise we found out we are having a baby girl. I was sure it was a boy. I'm still having a hard time believing it. I'm nervous we will go next time and it will be a boy. She said she didn't see anything pointing to a boy, but girls are harder to say for sure. I'm so excited, the only thing I'm nervous for is now that I quit America First we just don't have as much money to buy her things. Where if it was a boy I could just use all Brevin's. My sweet sister said," Don't worry you know each time I buy my baby something I will buy her something." She already has bought a few things thinking that for sure one of our babies would be girls. I guess she was right. She is so sweet. I'm afraid this little one will be spoiled by my family at least, being the first girl. Or she will be a total tom boy with all these boys teaching her sports and things. Either way she will be darling. I'm trying to not get to excited considering she only said like 80% , but that was the same with Brev. He is for sure all boy. I have so many fun ideas for her room and things I want to make. I started this crosstitch a couple of years back, its all pastels would be perfect in a girls room. I just can't believe it yet. I still in the back of my mind think it might be a boy, but I'm sure I'm just scared and uncertain. In the beginning of my pregnancy I thought it was a girl, I just felt different then with Brevin. Then I thought that is just wishful thinking, so I then for sure thought boy. I guess most of us were wrong, Souli was right. I will keep you all updated on future ultrasounds to let you know if anything changes. We are excited for this little bundle of joy.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Yahoo! Finally a GIRL! I was telling Casey that Teri was having a boy, and whoever was the first to have a girl was very lucky because she is going to be SPOILED to death. I bet Hallie is jumping for joy. Well congratulations I am so excited for you guys.
Congrats! I'm sure it's a girl. Usually if they can't see anything there, it's a girl! That will be so much fun to have one of each!
Yeah for my baby girl!! I just am so excited I can't even think straight. A girl finally after all these boys. You are seriously going to have to control me everytime we go shopping, I think I might try and buy the whole store out for her. Don't you worry, even if it ends up being a boy, it will still be so very loved. A baby is a baby, and a blessing no matter what. Just be happy everything is going well, and the baby is strong and healthy. That is all that matters.
You know how excited I am, I think I scared the poor girl at Kiddy Kandids Im pretty sure the whole place heard me talking. It still hasn't clicked in my head that it is a girl, I was so sure it was a boy. She will most definitely be spoiled being the first girl in our family of boys. Love you and little Elle if that is still her name? I may have trouble sleeping tonight I am so excited!
YAY! I am so excited for you!! Don't worry when I was prego with Kenzie I thought for sure I was having a boy mostly because I wanted a girl so badly! So when they said it was a girl, I kept making them go back and check again! Just to make sure! They would be looking at other things and I would say "can you look again just in case" I think I did that 10 times! Girls are so much fun! Congrats!!
It is about time we get another girl. I am so happy for you, she will be the cuttest girl in town. You will always have her hair done so cute. I don't really think girls are that much for money, Tanner and his sports etc. cost me way more then Hallie and her clothes. It will all work out, you did the right thing to quit and be a Mom. I love you and me and Hallie can't wait for that cute little Elle! Is that how you spell it?
YEAH!!! I think it's normal to be scared they are going to tell you something different every time. Usually if it a boy.. you'll know! I'm so excited for you!
YAY! how fun!! im soo excited for you guys! Im sure she will get plenty of clothes from your mom and sisters! haha cuz they havent been lil girl shopping! that is sooo exciting! congrats!
yah ash!! She will be adorable! yes they are expensive, but she will be spoiled, don't worry!
Congrats! I am happy for you. I am sure she will be all girl. I alwways worried about if I would have enough money when I quit work after Isaac was born. The funny thing is that it seemed like we had more money than when I was working. things just work out. Besides don't forget all your cousins and aunts. they always take good care of us!
Yeah for a girl! I love that I have one of each. I feel the same as you though! I just don't have the kinda money I would like to have to get Faye all the cuye things I see, but it turns out okay! And the first girl will be so much fun! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! Girls are really fun!! We too are expecting a girl and very excited, you are going to hav so much fun with her!
Congratulations! I was sure that little thing was a boy though! I guess you could always get a surprise!
I was nervous that they were going to say both of my girls were boys. But they weren't. I love my girls. You are going to have such fun with a girl. Of course both my girls are tom boys, they love playing outside and getting dirty, but they also love dress up and being princesses so they are a good mix. Congratulations!
Post a Comment