Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Carson

I can't believe this little bug is three years old already. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting in that hospital room waiting from him to be born. My little nephew is so darling he truly is a joy to be around, I love him more then he knows. I'm so glad we were able to spend his big day with him. For Carson's birthday we went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. It was so hot, but also so much fun. Its for sure not a place you can spend more then a few hours at. There just isn't that much to see. The kids had an enjoyable time walking around looking at all the different dinosaurs. Later that night we had a birthday party for little Carson, he got so many toys. His favorites being a Thomas the Train track, and his 4-wheeler. Only he calls it his motorcyle. He sure has many people who love and care for him. I know I do. Happy Birthday to this special little boy in my life you are getting so big. I can't believe it. I love you more then words can express. Thanks for sharing this fun day with us.


The two boys seriously spent like 30 minutes in this exact spot, they were jumping up and down screaming. I don't know what it is about water that makes kids so excited.

This slide Carson loved, Brevin not so much I think it was a bit too high for him. He didn't like that it was closed in.

I love my uncle Theo.

Look at him go, he is so excited.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Carson, Happy Birthday to you.

All these kids going for the candy, my sweet little cousin got Brevin a whole bag full.

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

What a fun day, I am just so sad we wern't there. I have never been to that dinosaur park you will have to go again with me one of these days. Teri is so cute she gets a pinata for the kids, she's quite the hostess. I'm glad you all had fun and that Teri's pictures didn't all get ruined. Hopefully she wasn't too much of a grouch I know how she can get. JK Teri well kindoff.

Thiago & Teri said...

Great day...and thanks to you I have pictures to prove it. Those goofballs and that water, they were so cute standing there and yelping. Funny!! I was sad about the pinata, Carson wouldn't leave the motorcycle alone and missed it all. Silly kid.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Carson, thanks for the fun party! Hallie loves parties that is all she has talked about. The Dinosaur park looks like it was fun...