Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father and Son Time

I thought these pictures were so cute. After dinner tonight while I was cleaning up Souli took Brev outside to play in the yard. He loves to get his shovels and dig in all our dirt. He is such a good helper. I love seeing the two of them play together. Its so cute. Souli really loves to spend time with him and build a good relationship as father and son. Keep is up honey I love it.

Souli was trying to get a kiss from Brev, he thought it would be better to hit him on the head.

He got one, I will always love this picture they look so much alike. This is the sweetest thing in the whole world.

I'm not sure what he is looking at.

Look at those smiles, they had so much fun.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!! There is nothing better than kisses from our babies!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh Ash that is so cute. Brevy looks different I can't figure out why. Is it the hair, did you cut it? That is a great picture of him kissing Souli, definitely have to scrap book that one.

Eric and Jenny said...

I went back and looked at the pictures, it is his hair. Is it just not styled or did you cut it really short. Either way he looks darling, I just can't figure it out.

Jill said...

That is a priceless picture of them kissing.

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

I love that pic of them kissing, it is priceless.

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

ok so I just read through the other comments and now I feel dumb, sorry Jill I didn't mean to copy you. =)

Thiago & Teri said...

Cute little Brev, such sweet pictures. Sometimes it is crazy how much they look alike. But then sometimes I look at him, and all I see is you. It will be so interesting to see what little Elle looks like.

Nick and Stacey said...

I love daddy time! they do look totally alike! I agree with Jenny he looks so much older, you must have just given him a hair cut! So Cute!

Unknown said...

He is a total mini-me of your husband, it is so cute!!!