I just love Fathers Day. I think its so nice to have a day that is just devoted to all of our wonderful dad's. I know I've been blessed with a husband that is such a good daddy. Brevin adores him. The second Souli comes home he is all Brevin wants. I'm history. Souli I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me. You are so loving and devoted to your little boy. He is truly blessed to have such a wonderful man in his life. Thankyou for all you do for our family. I know I get on you sometimes to do more then you do, but you really are a hard worker. Thanks for being a good example to our boy. I know you will be the same for our new little girl on the way. She is so lucky too. I love you more then you know. Happy Fathers Day. I would also just like to thank my own dad. He is the best. I love him probably more then he will ever know. He is always there for me and I know he loves me so much. I'm so glad Brevin has a grandpa like you to look up to and love. There is also one more important Father in my life, and thats my father in law. He is a character, but so fun to be around. Brevin loves him very much and gets so excited to see the person he was named after. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. You may not realize it but you mean so much to me. Happy Fathers Day to all those great dads in the world. You deserve it. Our Fathers Day was so fun we first went to my Grandma and Grandpa Williams'. This was enjoyable we don't get to see them much. So is nice when we do. We had a great dinner and later went to see Souli's dad. There we ate again. Souli's mom made his favorite meal. I would love it too if there wasn't so much seafood in it. I can't eat a whole lot of seafood right now, the veggies, and noodles were good though. Its sort of like Tepanyaki. You just grill all this food on like a electic grilling pan. Brevin enjoyed his which was good since he has been sick. Yes, I know he is sick again. Poor baby just can't get better. Here is a few pictures from our day. Again Souli Happy Fathers Day, you are the best dad and husband in the world.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Fathers Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your hubby really is a great guy! I love that he always is so cute with my little Kenzie!! You got a good one for sure! Brevin and Baby Elle? Are super lucky!!
That is so funny about Tiger Woods that is such a cute picture he does look so sad. He looks very cute in that little orange shirt. Him Cars and Lance are all going to need to wear it on the same day. I should have gotten Luke was as well.
Cute..looks like you guys had fun. Although I sure missed you after you left grandma's. Poor Brev, he does get so jumpy when people scream. Scares the little guy to death. Hey that reminds me, call Jen tomorow and have her tell you the story about Lance getting scared. It is hilarious!!
What a great fathers day! I love the picture of Brevin crying, even though its so sad...so cute!
Post a Comment