Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy B-day Lancey Bug


I cannot believe my first little nephew turned four on Tuesday. To think this little 4 lb. 15 oz baby has turned into this crazy 4 year old. Lancey, I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. I remember walking down the hospital hallway and hearing that newborn cry for the first time. He was so small. I was so scared to even dress him, or change his diapers. Now he is such a tall handsome boy. Watch out you will have some crazy girls coming your way when he gets big. I love him so much. Sometimes I get sad thinking that alot of his life I've missed since you were in Kentucky. I know Carson inside and out but sometimes I feel like I cut Lancey bug short. Well we have plenty of time to catch up little boy. You are such a special boy and I love you with all my heart. I'm so glad I got to spend your birthday with you. Going to see "UP" and having a fun birthday BBQ. I hope you like your present. I thought of you when I saw it. I know how you like to carry around your cars so why not have a special case for them.
Happy Birthday my sweetheart. Your auntie, uncle and cousins love you to pieces.
I just had to throw this picture in. There comes a certain age when kids just don't look like babies anymore. Brevin is starting to become so handsome. Everyday I look at him and think boy you are getting so big, each day I swear he changes. I love that kid I know lately I've been a little hard on him. He just can be such a handfull sometimes, some of he's behavior I think is just the adjustment of having another baby around. They don't say terrible two's for nothing. Mostly he is a pretty good kid, but he has his moments. I hope he knows how much I love him. He's my little monkey, and no one will ever replace you. I love you my baby boy.

3 comments:

TW said...

I think he sure is a cute little "monkey", love that smile. Happy Birthday Lance, wasn't he the cutest little baby.

Eric and Jenny said...

What a cute post Ash, thanks I love that you scanned his baby picture on I didn't know you still had that. Oh I miss that little baby face, even though he is great fun as a four year old!

Nick and Stacey said...

Such a cute post! It is crazy to see pictures of these little men, and how much they grow and change in four short years! You are so right Brevin is getting to be such a cute little guy...love that smile!