Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Holiday Day of Fun
Another fun filled day of holiday fun. This time we didn't have a ton of activities planned being as how it is bad weather everyday in the middle of June. What is this. The only bit of activity we had planned was making candy posters for each of the dad's. Well I guess I should say I made them while my sisters sat down here on my computer. Just kidding girls. I new going into the day that I would be the one writing all the posters. I may redo Souli's seeing as how I messed up on the spelling. I'm sure you may notice in the bottom picture. I can't decide how bad its going to bug me. Am I too anal I think so. Oh well. Brevin was all over this project not necessarily the making of them, but all the wonderful candy. Towards the end he was kind of getting on my nerves, shocker Brevin. No he was cute so full of excitement. Brev I'm sure your daddy will share. Thanks girls for the fun day. I love getting together like that. A few minor disasters such as the nerds all over the floor, but what do you expect. Four boys, unsupervised at times, its bound to happen. Love you all.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh my gosh...take that picture of me out of this post. WOW..is all I can say. Could I look fatter, stupider all together just grose. Anyways, I think I deserve some of the credit for these posters. I bought the candy, and the posters, came up with 3 different sayings. Don't be taking all the credit just cause you wrote. Just kidding, kind of. Love you, thanks for hosting. Just read the comment on Jen's about why Brev is crying. You have got one weird kid.
Oh now now we were only down there for a second I was just showing her my bedding for my room, I need opionions you know that's what sisters are for. Thanks for basically doing them all, you just have such good handwriting and mine is pretty much terrible so, it worked out for the best.....
I love Candy Bar posters!! They are so much fun, and cheap!
I can't get over how cute Elle is. Am I still tending tomorrow? You are so nice to let all those crazy ones in your house.
That is super fun, and I didn't even notice the typo.
I read the poster first and then went back and read the post.
Love those four crazy boys on the floor...fun time for all it looks like.
I love how you sisters all get together and do such fun things! The posters all look wonderful, they'll love it!
Candy bar posters are always fun! I'm glad you had a good day. Cute pics!!
Ash, that is a darling idea for father's day. It would not go well for us though since Chris is diabetic, but maybe I could come up with something with sunflower seeds or corn nuts???
Plus, Your little family is invited to Taylee's baptism. I do not have your address, so there is an invite on my blog. Let me know if you can come. 435-279-3601
Post a Comment