Happy Birthday to my little Carsy bug. This little four year old is about the cutest kid I've ever seen. I can't even express how much I love this boy. This past year or so I've been watching him and his brother on Fridays while his mom is working. Its been so much fun, a little hectic at times. Each week when I open the door to this cute face.and him saying hi Ashy. It just makes my day. He truly is a special boy, so sweet. I've never met a little kid more kind then he is. He's so tenderhearted. I love you Carson. I love everything about you. I hope you had a good birthday I know I enjoyed spending the day with you. You mean the world to me. I'm so lucky to be your aunt. I look forward to watching you grow. You are as close to being my own kid then any other. I can't believe you are already 4 that time has really flown by. You've changed so much. I love you my 4 year old. Always stay just the way you are. You are the best little guy in the world.Monday, June 29, 2009
Happy Birthday Carson
Happy Birthday to my little Carsy bug. This little four year old is about the cutest kid I've ever seen. I can't even express how much I love this boy. This past year or so I've been watching him and his brother on Fridays while his mom is working. Its been so much fun, a little hectic at times. Each week when I open the door to this cute face.and him saying hi Ashy. It just makes my day. He truly is a special boy, so sweet. I've never met a little kid more kind then he is. He's so tenderhearted. I love you Carson. I love everything about you. I hope you had a good birthday I know I enjoyed spending the day with you. You mean the world to me. I'm so lucky to be your aunt. I look forward to watching you grow. You are as close to being my own kid then any other. I can't believe you are already 4 that time has really flown by. You've changed so much. I love you my 4 year old. Always stay just the way you are. You are the best little guy in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is one special little boy...nice post to show your love for him.
Sweet little picture of him he looks so different now. Cute post Ash.
Thanks for loving him so much Ash. There is no one quite like his "Ashy". Of all people in his little life, I know he looks to you as his second mom. I love that, I love how close you are to him. Thiago and I mention all the time, how special you are and how good you are to my kids. Thank-you for fridays, so much. You have no idea how reassuring it is to me to leave my kids in your care. No place else I would rather them be. Thank-you, thank-you and I love you!
Post a Comment