Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Father's Day

We had kind of a weird Fathers Day, considering the father in our home was in Chicago. Souli was gone 8 long days. We missed him so much. I know to some people that isn't very long, but for a family who is always together that is quite a long time. I hated not have him here for this special day. My kids are so lucky to have him for their daddy. I know this is also a little late, but Souli I hope you had somewhat of a good Father's Day. I wish you could have been home so we could have spoiled you, not that you aren't already. I'm glad you are home now, being apart really makes you appreciate what you have. You are the best husband and dad in the whole world. We love you more then you will ever know. Happy Father's Day.

I was glad though that we were able to go up to my grandparents in Tremonton to spend Father's Day with my dad. This day always makes me stop and think about what a wonderful dad I have. He means so much to me, I know that whenever I need something he is always there for me. Thank you for all of the things you have done for me, especially in the last few years. You are the best, always remember your baby girl loves you.

My daddy and me.


Its a good thing someone is 6' 3" so that Brev could made a slam dunk.






Us girls gave my dad a candy poster too. He got a big kick out of it. My dad loves this kind of stuff. He's one of those people that are really fun to give presents to; he's always so appreciative.



These two kids love their papa. They don't see him a whole ton, but when the do they don't ever want to leave. He is such a good grandpa, he truly loves all of his babies.






5 comments:

TW said...

The kids look extra cute!!! Way to go Brevin for dunking the ball.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Elle! So cute.

Unknown said...

Your kids are adorable! Those are cute pics!

Eric and Jenny said...

I think it is so cute how much dad loved his gift, I think his was the best reaction we got from all the dads. Love that picture of you and Elle like mother like daughter you both look so beautiful in it!

Thiago & Teri said...

Bet you are glad to have Souli home, I sure am glad to get rid of you. Ha-ha...totally kidding.

Glad you still had a good fathers day though!