Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Theo

Yesterday was my kids' favorite uncles birthday. Their uncle Theo. I hate to say that but my kids just have a special bond with him. Especially Brev. Since he was little he has always loved Thiago. My sister used to babysit him 3 days a week so they have bonded since birth. Its always either Souli or him. Nobody else they're are all he wants. For his birthday we decided to take the day and go to the zoo. We actually celebrated his birthday on Monday since it was Labor Day. The guys all had it off. It was a fun day. I don't love the zoo, but you have to at least go once a year. Brevin enjoyed himself looking at all the animals. Elle just sat in her stroller being fussy most of the time.
Look at her admiring her uncle.
Cute family picture, I really needed to get our real family picture done.
All she needed was her mommy.
Brevin admiring the big scarry cat.
Merry-go-round always a hit with these cousins.

Later that night we went to Tepanyaki. I would say this is on my top five list of restaurants. I love it as for my kids they were terrified and cried almost the whole time. It was awful. I'm sure Brevin will grow out of it. This was Thiago's birthday dinner. He loves Tepanyaki. After that we went to my sisters house for cake and ice cream. Also good, I got fed well that day. Anyway Theo I hope you had a good birthday. You deserved it. We love you so much, thankyou for being the person you are. Also for loving me and my kids the way you do. You are the best brother in law, and uncle in the world. You taught me so much in my life. I know I can always count on you to be there for me and my family. Thanks again for all you do and for your example. Happy Birthday to a very special person.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! It's always nice to be so close to family! As always your kids are so cute!

So have they brought out the new baby elephant yet? I want to take my kids when all the new babies are out for sure! :)

Brittney said...

Ashley, I found your blog through Jamie's and I just wanted to drop you a note. I am so so so happy to see where your life has taken you. What a beautiful family you have!!

Much love,
Brittney (Achter) Collado

TW said...

Cute pictures at the Zoo...glad you all had a good day and got to celebrate with the birthday boy. I didn't know they had a merry-go-round at the zoo. Been quite awhile since I've been there.

Eric and Jenny said...

Brevy was so funny that night it's not like him to be so scared he's been hanging around Lance too much I guess, the chickens. Love the picture of Elle and Thiago she really does look like she is doing some serious admiring.

Thiago & Teri said...

Cute little post ash...I sure took some great pictures. haha...really though thanks for letting me use your camera, you are a lifesaver.