Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Its Fair Time

Gotta love the Box Elder County Fair. I don't think I've missed a year yet. When I was little we used to live in Tremonton. So its always been a tradition to go to the fair. This year was the first year my grandpa wasn't there. That was sure weird. Him with all his tickets and treats. He had just had surgery so he wasn't quite feeling up to it. Brevin loved it, I think he is starting to enjoy more rides as he gets older. He only had one bad experience. There is this one ride that is kind of like a jungle gym. You have to get through each part till the big slide at the end. I thought he would just watch Carson and be able to make his way through. Not his luck he got stuck in the middle of it so some older kids helped him the rest of the way through. While Carson continued on his way without him. Thanks Cars. Just kidding buddy. I think he still had fun though. Elle Belle spent most her time with her Papa Deano. It was nice to have the one on one with Brev. I miss my little buddy. He does love me I discovered. We love the fair, I mostly love the food. I'm glad my kids are growing up with some of the same traditions I had. I hope they both had fun I know I did.





3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

cute, cute pictures...love the fair. Poor Brev, Carson started out doing so well looking after him, then his excitement took over and Brev was forgotten. Luckily he was too traumatized, it was kinds funny though. Thanks for hanging out with me there, it actually worked out pretty well. Got rid of our babies and it was just the four of us!!

Eric and Jenny said...

I didn't know that about Brev getting stuck though that's not surprising seeing how Eric was whipping the boys and I through all the rides. Cute pictures you all looked so cute that night!

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun!