Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two Months to Go



I can't believe it only two more months and Elle is 1. Not really any exciting developments this month. Only she is starting to kind of stand on her own. Well on a good day at least. I just wanted to say how much I love this little angel. She is my baby girl. She definitely gets alot of attention in our home. By us all. Wherever she is Brev wants to be. They are really starting to play so cute together. I love it. I'm so grateful that she is a member of our little family. She truly is a sweet little thing. I thank Heavenly Father every day for giving her to us.


I just wanted to add these pictures of Brev. I think he looks so sweet, sound asleep. More then I can say when he's awake however. Just kidding, he also is an angel. I miss him sometimes. I know that sounds weird, but I miss him being a mama's boy. Now its all dad. I love you Brevy baby.

10 comments:

Brittney said...

Sweet kids! I think it is amazing all they learn to do in a year. I like how you took Elle's picture every month so you can see her change. Every new thing Grace picks up week by week is so exciting to me!!

Cami said...

He is holding a spoon in his sleeping pictures!! This is funny to me because Dawson's favorite toy lately are utensils....

I can't believe she is that old already!!!!

Thiago & Teri said...

Nice and cute when he is asleep, awake and watch out. Just kidding, he is quite the kid isn't he. Makes me laugh all of the time, still laughing about that kids meal the other day. Little brat!

Eric and Jenny said...

Funny how kis are so precious when they are sleeping of course they always are but sleeping kids it's just hard to imagine them doing anything wrong.

Anonymous said...

They are both so cute. I can't believe Elle will be 1 soon.

TW said...

Those two look like trouble in the making...look out. They are both so cute!!!

Melanie said...

Time really does fly, doesn't it? I can't believe Elle will be one and Ainsley will be three in November. This means we're getting old, you know?! Also, I may be crazy, but I swear I saw your mom in the Peach Days parade. You'll have to let me know if that was her I saw.

Nick and Stacey said...

So many posts I haven't seen and all so cute! I cannot believe it is that soon and she will be one! It really does go by fast...your kids are so darn cute! What cute pictures!

Brett and Michelle said...

I cant get over how cute these two are! I love being able to keep up on your cute family on here. Brevin is looking so grown up! Miss you!

Unknown said...

So sweet!