Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy Birthday Miracle Baby
I can't believe 3 years ago on the 28th,this little guy was in the NICU in the University of Kentucky hospital. Weighing in at a whopping 2lbs 6oz. I wish I could have seen him when he was that small. Pictures of him though are darling. He is an angel quite the energetic kid, but so cute and the sweetest.I think back over these last 3 years and see how him and Brevin have slowly become closer friends. For awhile Brevin had nothing to do with Luke. Big snot. Luke you are an amazing child and have been through so much in your short 3 years. I'm so grateful for the experience of your birth. It truly taught me that miracles can happen. You are proof of that. All the odds were against you making it to this world. I knew you were stronger then that. I remember sitting with you mommy telling her how strong you were and that you were going to be a healthy little boy. I love you my Lukey you literally are an angel from heaven.Everytime I look at you I'm reminded to have faith in miracles they do happen. I love you with all my heart and am excited to continue to see you learn and grow. I hope you had a happy birthday.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Ashley! I remember sitting at work when you showed me the pictures of him in the hospital and it just broke my heart! He is an angel.. just look at that face!! He is adorable! Congratulation for having such a blessing in your families life.
That's a sweet post Ash, thanks!
I can't believe both Brevy and Luke are three years old, seems just yesterday they were babies. I too am glad they are becoming better friends, they must have personality clashes or something the little rugrats....
Post a Comment