This past weekend after Thanksgiving
Souli and I packed up the kids and headed to St.George.
Souli coaches a
LaRoca girls team. They were playing in a tournament. Which they won by the way. Great Job! So me and the kids decided to tag along. I actually was sort of nervous about going. I was a little worried about the kids being naughty and
ornery throughout all the games. In two days I watched 4 soccer games. Which is a ton for me. Well, my worrying was
legit for one child. Elle belle was basically naughty the whole time. She had her moments of fun and smiling, but those only lasted 2 seconds then she was back to whining. I know she was just out of her element and she didn't feel so well. She has had a cold. Her being
ornery made me mighty grateful for the cute kids that played with
Brevin the entire time.

This is what
Brevin spent the majority of his time doing watching the game, kicking the ball around, just acting like he was part of the team and he was getting ready to joy in. I loved it though, it makes me so happy to see him having this much fun. It makes Elle's naughtiness all worth it.
Brevin had the absolute best time of his life. I'm so glad
Souli does these kind of things and that we are able to go. Those cute girls are just angels. I need to make more of an effort to go to more of their games. I'm sorry honey if I let you down in that department.

Studying the game.
Souli taught him how to dribble, pretty good form for a almost 3 year old.

Not sure what
Brevin is doing here. I walked over to check on him to find him laying out all these cone things.

Some family bonding time after the first game on Saturday. It was so nice to be there with just my family. My mom always says that we don't do enough with just us. I think she is right. I hate this. I know life is busy but I need to make more time to spend with just my husband and two kids. I enjoyed it so much. The ride down, going out to eat,
watching Souli yell at the girls, seeing my little boy in what he would call heaven on earth. I love my family and I love spending time and making memories with them.

This baby girl didn't always like her daddy so much, but the last few months things have really changed. She clings to him and gets so
jealous when he holds
Brev and not her. My kids love their daddy more then he knows.

Her few moments of happiness.

More soccer games, again I loved it sitting there with Elle whining, eating treats, and watching my two boys do what they love.


These
twizzlers got me through a rough afternoon. For both me and Elle. She wouldn't stop nibbling on them.

I bought Elle these gloves and hat before we left. I knew it would be cold. She had her new coat on too, but she wasn't liking the puffiness of it. She kind of reminded me of that poor kid in A Christmas Story. So I took it off, the hat and gloves were probably enough. She couldn't quite figure out why she couldn't see her hands.

Another moment of happiness. The last game they played was on a different field with a little playground. Elle and
Brevin loved the swings she could have stayed in that forever. Didn't really surprise me considering she loves her swing at home.

On Saturday night we decided to go out to dinner. Most other meals we kind of had with the team. So we decided to at least go out. We went to
Applebee's shocker we like that place. Little funny story about why
Brevin didn't eat a thing. As you know it was the big
BYU vs. Utah on Saturday. Well I didn't want to watch that and also Elle had just fallen asleep after being a huge big pain. So
Souli took
Brevin out to the lobby where they had a big screen TV to watch the game. There were some other people there who had just ordered pizza. So being the kid he is he walks right in and tries to snatch a piece of pizza.
Ok not yours
Brevin, you can't just take someone
else's food. So he throws a tantrum, which I'm sure the people didn't want to listen to while
watching their game. So they gave him a piece. I walk in after a few minutes to see him chowing down. Funny kid. As
Souli would say he's a mooch just like his mommy. Fun times. I'm so glad my little family got a weekend away, basically no cost, to spend time together. I love them all so much anytime with them is time well spent.
3 comments:
Love the picture of Brev in on the game, it's a good thing he is Souli's son and not one of my kids. I bet they would not be so interested, neither of them shows much interest in sports yet. Naughty Elle at least she looks darling!
Elle bell looks so cute all bundled up in those pictures. Sorry she was a little turkey for ya, sounds like brev had a great time. No surprise there.
Sounds like a fun trip...cute, cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment