I just want to take a moment to give my thanks for the people in my life that are the most important. My husband and two cute babies. They mean the world to me. I don't think I show or say enough how much I love them. I couldn't ask for better. I know life is hard sometimes and I often just want a break and have some more alone time. Only even though that time is nice I miss them so much. What would life be without them. Happy Thanksgiving to you all I hope you all had a good one and I hope we all remember how thankful we are for the gifts we have received.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Give Thanks !!!
Just your typical Thanksgiving as always. I will admit Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday. It actually is Souli's favorite which is why we go with his family every year. I always have a fun time and Souli's mom's turkey is to die for. I'm not really sure what she does to make it so good. I should ask not that I will ever be making a large turkey like that. My assignment was to bring a veggie tray and pop. Only the night before my sister was making pies for her Thanksgiving so I decided to make one also to bring. This was my first experience making a pie without my mothers assistance. It was a big hit. The only homemade pie, well it should be. I can say though that I was pretty proud of it. Also this year we didn't eat till 5:00 at night. I was kind of bored all day waiting it out, but it was ok. We had a great meal and it was nice to be together as a family. After all that is what this time of year is for.
I just want to take a moment to give my thanks for the people in my life that are the most important. My husband and two cute babies. They mean the world to me. I don't think I show or say enough how much I love them. I couldn't ask for better. I know life is hard sometimes and I often just want a break and have some more alone time. Only even though that time is nice I miss them so much. What would life be without them. Happy Thanksgiving to you all I hope you all had a good one and I hope we all remember how thankful we are for the gifts we have received.




I just want to take a moment to give my thanks for the people in my life that are the most important. My husband and two cute babies. They mean the world to me. I don't think I show or say enough how much I love them. I couldn't ask for better. I know life is hard sometimes and I often just want a break and have some more alone time. Only even though that time is nice I miss them so much. What would life be without them. Happy Thanksgiving to you all I hope you all had a good one and I hope we all remember how thankful we are for the gifts we have received.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like a great Thanksgiving! I'm impressed you made a pie, I've never made one either. Your family is way cute!
Love the little ones outfits, wish I had seen them in person. Glad your veggie tray turned out okay. Ha-ha, don't be stingy with that cauliflower.
I don't think I could wait until five for Thanksgiving dinner. I love it way too much. We were getting ready to head to Tremonton and I saw you outside decorating and wondered what time you were eating.
Ash you all look darling, love all the outfits! Good job with the pies seeing as how I am sure you did all the work while Ter did who knows what.
Sounds like a fun day! I am impressed that you and Teri made pies. Look at you little betty homemaker!
Post a Comment