Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I really like when the New Year roles around.  I love to make resolutions, even though so far I'm not doing so swell at any of them. Well a few I guess I am. Its just like fresh start, but also its fun to look back on the past year and see how much you and those important to you have grown. I can say I look back on 2010 and can say I'm happy with how it went. Sure there is always things I would do differently, but you learn from those things. All I know is, look how my kids have grown, they've learned so much. Souli and I have accomplished so much. I opened my own salon in my basement. A dream come true, 2010 was good. I'm sure 2011 will not be disappointing. 
Basically New Years was more of the same we spent the evening at a family friends house. Ate great food, the kids had fun. Not much to say, other then we had a fun time. Thanks to the Mendez family for always inviting us. They are such a sweet family.



New Years day we went to breakfast with my grandpa and grandma and all my cousins. Souli spent the day watching football. A tradition that goes way back for him. I think its great that he is able to get together with some old friends. It was a good breakfast. In the afternoon my mom, sisters, and I went to see The Tourist. I liked that movie. Brevin and Elle stayed with Nana. Kind of a relaxing day which are the best.


Happy New Year to you all, I hope it has started out well. I know mine has I hope your 2011 is filled with happiness.

No comments: