First stop, where else but Grandpa Cherries. Oh my sweet sister in the middle. Only a few more weeks my friend and baby Drake will be in your arms. I remember with Brevin being pregnant at Christmas. I loved it. You could eat whatever you wanted, not like its was going to matter. That's only one of the littlest pleasures of being pregnant. Christmas parties are great for eating more then you probably should.
My kids love gift opening time. They each got a toy, book, and some Christmas pj's from my mom. That was one of my most favorite traditions. May I add I still haven't broken that only now I just buy my own.
My boy is a smart cookie. This Thomas is like a Lego set. He can put the entire thing together all by himself. I guess he's talented with his hands just like his mama.
Look at her she's drinking it all in. She certainly thinks she's cute. Which she is. She may as well flaunt it will she can right.
Back home doing our preparations for the jolly old man to come. This was my first year putting carrots out for the reindeer. Souli thought this was pretty funny. Brevin loved it though. He was way into the Christmas preparations. As Curious George would say. Good job Brev way to get the job done. Then off he went to bed anxious to see in the morning if Santa came. So did he, lets see shall we.
Well, the cookies and milk we left out have been nibbled on. So there's a possibility.
I don't know do you think Santa came, I should say. I know alot of people would say I'm nuts for wrapping all their gifts, but just of those things that makes me smile Christmas morning.
Start with the small thing things, then go to the big. Brevin was so cute I swear with each present his smile grew. Although I do think he had his favorites.
This girl wasn't to into opening her own gifts she only wanted Brevin's. So thank heavens for a big brother who loves to open gifts. He took care of both piles.
Grins from ear to ear as we get ready to go to Nana's (who is Souli's mom). My mom has a different name. I will get to that later. I also always loved my new Christmas day outfit. I think comfy is always the way to go for kids.
I didn't take any pictures at Nana's. I don't know why it just seemed hectic. My kids loved their gifts, but more so the Mercedes Benz toy car. That my niece got. Just wait till your birthday Brev. Its coming your way.
Next stop my mama dears or Nima as Brevin calls her. Yes it a puzzle as to why he translates grandma to Nima. Cute though. My mom used to try to correct him, only now she says she will be sad when he doesn't call her that. I love my moms house at Christmas, well I always love it. Even though I never lived in her house she has now. I still feel like I have in a way. She is the person who made Christmas what it is to me. Thanks for that, also thanks for the money that bought some new kitchen decor. That will hopefully be posted later. Cross your fingers on that though knowing me. Souli I think still has his money in his wallet. I don't see how it has not spent it yet. He's better with money then me that's for sure. Merry Christmas honey. I love this picture of you. I'm so lucky to spend my holidays with you.
We always draw names with all the cousins. Elle got a cupcake food set and Brevin got a coloring, art kit. My mom always gives all the kids ornaments. I absolutely love this tradition. Its so fun to see their little tree's collection grow. Don't ever stop doing this. She also gave them pillow pets. Which they also love.
Last stop is my dad's he always goes all out too. With more food, more presents and more fun. Thanks for the gift cards and sweatshirt. Best daddy and grandpa in the world.
So can we say spoiled or what. You might be thinking a certain child named Elle got more. The boxes are deceiving. and besides that Brevin insisted on taking his favorite present out of the box the moment he got it.What is it are you asking? WELL
Nothing, but his Thomas track. There is a little story behind this and how he discovered there was a track that consisted of a log chopping station. We got a Toy's R Us magazine in the mail like the end of October. He spotted the track out, and carried the magazine around everywhere. Only so that if he happened to be asked what he wanted for Christmas, he was fully prepared to show them. Cute boy, cute girl. It was a great Christmas as always.
div>













4 comments:
Sounds like somebody else I know carrying aroun magazines just in case.....you never know when you need to present your wish list. I love how Brev calls mom that cute little name, it makes me smile every time so funny!
By the way this weekend we need to take my sweatshirt from dad to get the tag off, don't let me forget that would you.
You guys were busy!!! Ashley, I love your bangs long and swooped like that...it's so hard for me to grow mine out, I hate the awkward stage! Your kids are darling and getting so big! Looks like you had a great Christmas!
Wow...thanks for putting that not so flattering picture of me up. I look lovely. Elle bell on the other hand looks so adorable in all of these. What a cutie pie she is...hope my girl gets feeling better. She just is not herself lately.
I'm glad you had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment