I always have a little theme for their birthdays. I know its dumb. I just like the matching colors, cups, plates. That sort of thing. For Elle's party we had the traditional soup menu. I obviously have a terrible memory I can't even remember what kinds we had. I know chicken noodle. But what else has seemed to cross my mind. All I remember is it was good.
So Strawberry Shortcake party it is.
Here's the birthday girl anticipating the excitement of the day. I loved this outfit. She's looks like a big girl in her leggings. Only I'm pretty sure and adult wouldn't wear polka dots. Even still doesn't she look grown up. After all she is 2 remember.
With her big brother. She admires him so much. Whatever he does she does. They talk the same, walk the same, she's like his little shadow. They rarely fight. Which is great for me. What special little spirits they have.
This gift is way overdue. I've been saying for like a year now I was going to get one for her. Carson has one and she just loves. Well Elle's Belle's there you go. You've got your own pink Flintstone car now.
Just a side note on these cakes. I'm never buying one again. They can be expensive and no one eats them. Like 30.00 goes down the drain. So cute with the theme and all, but no more.
She's thinking boy wouldn't I like to play with that. Don't even think about it just blow out the candle's. I was so glad Elle was in such a good mood that day. For those of you who know her really well know how she is when she's in a bad mood. Extra sensitive just like he mommy. I again say I wish she wouldn't have gotten that trait from me.
Just a little note from your mommy. I love you my baby girl. I always have a hard time putting my words together. Just know they are inside of me. You amaze me your beauty, how smart you are. I love to look at you and see the things you got from your dad and what you got from me. You are a special little girl. I hope you know how much you mean to me. I remember the day you were born. Holding you for the first time and thinking how grateful I was to get a girl. I will have a friend for life. I know we will always have a close relationship. Just like me and your grandma have. Remember whats inside you always, I see a few things in you that you got from me. Things that aren't always a good thing. Have confidence in yourself and love who you are. I know I do. You are just what a little girl should be. Dainty, sensitive, a little stubborn at times. Only mostly you are just so lovable. Happy birthday my dolly.
Now my Brevin. I really can't believe 4 years has gone by already. I wish time would slow down so that you can really embrace each little moment. Time goes so quickly we don't really enjoy it when its there. Happy Birthday monkey.
Brevin is obsessed with Thomas the Train these days. So his theme was a no brain er. He didn't know what I'd picked till the day of. When he walked in from school on his birthday. The look on his face was priceless.
Like someone just gave him the world, oh no it was just Thomas.
Everything matching perfect. I was a little sick of soup so we decided to have French Dip. Which tasted really good. I should make that more often.
Oh my birthday boy. I hope you know just how loved you are. So many people came to celebrate this happy day with you.
Brevin and his Papa. They have such a cute bond. Even though Brevin doesn't see my dad really often. Every time his papa is around they are glued tight. I know this makes my dad extremely happy.
Opening presents with daddy. He got so many new Thomas accessories he's so excited. His big surprise was just moments away.
His Mercedes car boy was he excited. Summer needs to come quickly. So he and Elle can get out there and ride.
I kept to my word. No store bought cake. Instead we had a cupcake cake. Might I add they all got eaten but like 3. Pretty successful wouldn't you say.
Happy Birthday to you my 4 year old.
My Brevin I want you to know how proud of you I've been over this past year. You have really grown. For a while there I was so nervous about how little you talked. I can't believe how much you vocabulary has grown. You are my best little friend. I love your company. I'm the one that is lucky to have gotten you as one of my children. Always remember how much I love you. Thankyou for being such a good boy and for being patient with me along our little 4 year journey. I remember bringing you home from the hospital thinking how beautiful you were. You are so handsome and so good too you mommy. Thanks for taking care of me. I love you little monkey. Happy Birthday bubba.







6 comments:
It's so crazy you have a 2 and a 4 year old! They are both darling! I love the themes, I think it's really cute and fun! It was great talking to you the other day, glad your doing well!
Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe Elle is already 2!! They are growing up so fast. Looks like they both had wonderful birthdays!!
I think that was a great way to do your birthday posts. They really are not that far apart either so no worries. Your a great mom and the parties look like fun. I love theme parties too. Kids are getting big Ash!
What a cute post Ash, so sweet, I just love those two babies.
For a second there I was thinking wow Elles birthday doesn't look familar to me at all, and then I remembered I wasn't there, sorry again for that.
Give my two babies a kiss I sure do love them.
Happy Birthday to your cute kids!
Ash, it just makes me happy to see you so happy with your family. You've really made your dreams come true. With love, Brittney
Post a Comment