Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fun in the Tub

























A few nights ago our sweet little Carson got to come over while Thiago and Teri went to the temple. Boy did they have fun together. The whole time all I see is smiles. I don't think I've heard so much laughter. Brevin sure does love his Carson they are best friends. Nothing makes me happier then to know he has a friend like Carson. He is such a sweet little boy he loves Brevin so much. He is so protective of him, if Brevin is ever near something he shouldn't Carson says "Ashy, Ashy, Brevy." He always lets me know, he's a great little helper. We love when he is able to come over, Brevin gets lonely without his friend. He only wishes that his other friends could come over more often, Lance, Luke, Tanner, Hallie, and all of his other cousins. Its so good to have family so close by for our kids. Also thanks my sweet Teri for loving and taking care of my little boy. When he's with you its like I'm still there.




6 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Carson looks like he is skin and bones in these pictures...what a small fry. Those are so dang cute though...what night was that, the night I went to the temple??

Thiago & Teri said...

ok...so I left my comment before you had the writing up. I see now that it was the temple night. You are so very welcome for watching Brev, Thiago is sitting here looking at these pics with me and we are both saying how much we love that little face. What a sweetheart my Brevy is, I am so glad he likes us so much, cause we sure love him!!

Eric and Jenny said...

These are so darling, they both look extra cute in them. I love that all our kids are such good friends Tanner and Hallie included. I hope they always stay that way.

Jill said...

I love Brevins teeth he looks so cute!

The Mashy Family said...

Ashley Um that is so cute of the two boys. I have finally accepted the world of blogging and love to look at your family's page. It is fun to seee pictures even though we hardly see you guys.

TW said...

Nothing more cute then kids playing in the tub. I'll bet they agree with that too.