Friday, February 29, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper



What can I say I've raised him right. Brevin absolutely loves this vacuum. Any chance he gets he grabs it and starts cleaning the floor, the stairs, under the table, you name it he's cleaned it. I guess he watches me so often that now he's getting the hang of it. On my cleaning days when I'm vacuuming he follows me around from room to room. I'm sure Teri can relate to this with Carson and Brevin. But I love to watch him he also dusts, scrubs the tub, and washes walls. I hope he just keeps it up. I'm sure Souli doesn't appreciate that my ways are rubbing off on him. But I know Souli likes that I'm clean, he just wishes I wouldn't be quite so anal about it. He hates when I clean he tries to stay out of the house, which is good for me. Just kidding honey," I love when you are around."But anyways, Brevin does learn from the best, his grandma, she taught me and I will teach him.

4 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Thats cute...I love that smile. That is Carsy's outfit he is wearing. Yeah Carson like Brev, is so helpful when it comes to cleaning. Gotta love it, I foresee fights starting over Carson and Brevin both wanting to play with that vaccum, and I bet Carson will be the winner.

Eric and Jenny said...

Ash you are so cute, I love this! So funny what a good boy Brevy to help your mommy like that. I agree the best time to clean is when husbands are not around. Every time you get a room done they make a new mess in it. Way to go teach them when they are small.

Melissa said...

llvAsh,
He is getting soo big! Brevin looks like a big helper. I have a blog now. I would love to keep in touch!
Melissa

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

Ashley,

I need to know your blog address so I can add it to my blog. I am going to try to get mine updated sometime this week. I am still trying to figure things out.
Thanks!