This year for valentines was just as eventful as every other year. Souli and I have never really done much. I made him his traditional valentines treat, rice krispies. I told him not to get me anything. Usually when I say that he still goes out and gets flowers or something. But this year he really listened. We went to Olive Garden with Teri, Thiago, and Carson. It was fun till the end when Brevin had a little temper tantrum, he was just tired. He probably screamed for at least 30 minutes it was so sad. But all in all it was a good day. We got Brevin a few books for his collection he really isn't into having us read to him, but we keep trying. He enjoys flipping through the pages looking at pictures. We also did valentines for Brevin. I guess it was more for me since he's just a baby, but it was fun to give them to his little friends.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
LOVE YOU FOREVER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey good job, ok know you need to tell me how you got the cute border on your slideshow...I haven't done that yet. That was so sad, when Brevin kept crying on Valentines, poor little guy. He was like hoarse when he finally stopped. Oh, I love my little Brev.
Ash this is so cute, you are doing great. I love Brev's shirt he is wearing. Those are all really cute pictures of all of you. Love you!
Love the cute little Valentine boy.
Post a Comment