



Ready, Set, Walk!!
He is really a rascal, but Brevin is also so much fun. He also is doing funny things that make us laugh. He absolutely loves to stand. He thinks he is so cool! He just doesn't quite get how to move his legs, but he still has time. He's just darling.
4 comments:
What a cute blog you have, who did it for you. Ha-ha!! J/K. It does look really cute though, I sure do love my boy. Give him a big kiss from his auntie.
That's funny I was just going to ask you if he had started walking yet. Somehow the topic has not come up the last few times I have talked to you.
I Love the blog, good work I am proud of you. Brevin looks so cute.
I can't believe how big Brevin is, it is crazy. He is so cute. You have a cute little family. I was happy to see that I am on your list. I hope its okay if I add you to mine! You guys are so darn cute.
Post a Comment