Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tis the Season to be Jolly...

Spoiled Boy


Loves his train..


This Christmas was so much fun. Brevin is at such a fun age. He didn't quite get the presents, but his Thomas the Train made him smile. It was so fun to buy for our little one. We may have gone a little overboard. It was a great day, we had to go all over the place to visit our families. Thats okay though, I've never been one to stay home on Christmas. The more places the better.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Yeah it looks so cute, you guys have done good. I love all the cute pictures of christmas. You will notice it is 11:30 my time, I have been reading to past the time while I waited for you to get this done. So devoted, I know or I have no life one of the two. Love you!