Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey



I know I'm a little late posting this since our anniversary was last Wednesday, but Brevin has been sick. So he's been up nights which is usually when I blog. We didn't do anything to exciting just went to Applebee's, whenever I tell people this they just laugh. I enjoyed it though and Brevin loved the chicken I ordered. It was a great night, we don't go out much so anywhere is enjoyable.

I mainly just wanted to post this to let my husband know how much I love him. I know we have our disagreements but he is the best. I don't know where I would be without him. He is the best father, I love seeing Brevin with him its almost like watching Souli grow up. They are so much the same. I'm so grateful for these past 3 years that we've been married. They sure do go by fast. We've accomplished so much together and done most of it on our own. But thanks to those that help us. I'm so proud of you Souli you are so successful and I can tell you really enjoy what you do. Thanks for giving me you, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I'm so grateful for the times we spend together as a family, and that I get to grow old with you. I love you more then you will ever know, always remember that. I know I'm going on and on and that my grammar is not good, sorry honey. This one is just for you, and I wanted it to be just how I would say it. So I didn't have you proof read. Thanks for being you and for being the husband and dad you've grown to be. I'm so proud to call you mine. I love you.

4 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy anniversary kiddos...I love you both!! Looks like a great night out at Applebees, I must have been one of those people you were saying laughed at you. Just kidding, what big spenders you are. Ha-ha!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy late anniversary! Ash you are so cute your grammer is not bad, but I always have Eric proofread mine too. I think it's cute you wanted it to sound like you. Whenever Eric reads mine he is always changing words around so it sounds like something I would never say.

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! I did not even know it was your anniversary. I don't think Brevin ever takes a bad picture does he? He is so cute...

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

We are the same as you. We love to celebrate with the kids so we always do something good and easy. Well Happy Anniversary, and many more to come.