I know I'm a little late posting this one, but I just had so many others I needed to do first. So here it is. My Mothers Day was wonderful, beside the fact that Brevin threw up on the way to Souli's families. He has been sick with another ear infection for the past week or so. It was horrible, the poor little guy. My car still smells. Other then that is was a great day. We first went to Teri's house for dinner, she did most the work. I kind of just watched, but we thought it would be nice to give our mom a break. Teri was so thoughtful and invited Steve and Tammy since Jill was in St. George for Kyle's triathlon. My Granny O also was able to come, its so nice to be together as a family. All we did was ate, talked, and made an attempt to take pictures. None of them really turned out. Brevin was not his normal self, so no cute pictures for him. It will be a memory for us. After that we went to Souli's families to spend time with his mom. As I said Brevin threw up on the way so right as we got there he took a pretty good nape. We had the best ribs in the whole world, Souli's brother made them. Oh they were good usually I don't really like ribs, but these were to die for. We also had lettuce wraps. Souli always makes fun of the way I eat them. You see I put to much stuff inside so it all ends up falling out then I'm just left with lettuce. After spending some time with them we just went home and had a relaxing night as a family. It was a great day, its so nice to have a day that is devoted to you. I probably take too much advantage of it but its one day a year I don't have to do anything. But even better its so nice to celebrate the most wonderful gift God has given me, my Brevin and our angel in heaven. I love my kids so much, and hope they always know that.
Snuggling with grandma, Brevin certainly loves my mom any chance he gets his arms go out to her.
Playing with Granny O, she has always been well liked by kids. Brevin hardly ever sees her, but when he does its like they've never parted.
Two happy mothers with our little bellies, arn't we cute.
I do love my mom, she means the world to me. I know I always say this mom, but I hope I can be just as good as a mom as you are. Thanks for all you've taught me.
9 comments:
Look at you go, three in a row, good job! That does sound like such a nice day, I think your pictures turned out really cute. That is so great that you get to quit America First, it will be so wonderful to be able to stay home with Brevy and the new baby. I am proud of you for having faith that money will work out, it will it always does when we are doing what heavenly father wants us to. Good for you!
Leave her alone Jenny! J/K. I agree with Jenny, you will be blessed for obeying the Prophet for Mothers to stay at home. Things will work out, they always have for me. I love you, your a great Mom.
I am wondering if you even have a belly in these pictures. You two aren't that far along and I can see nothing. Now if it was me I would like I was carrying that baby in my butt by now. Hope you had a wonderful mothers day. Oh and tip for you try baking soda and water on the throw up marks. It helped take the smell out of our car when Gehrig did it.
How fun! I was worried about quitting my job, thinking it would be hard to stay home, but I love it. You are right, it is so important to be home with your children. Congrats! So, now we need to go on walks with our babies. I know Cami's always itching to get out, as am I! :) Sounds like you had a great mother's day!
What a wonderful Mothers Day Present! It will be so worth it...Money can never take the place of all the wonderful things you get to see your kids do each day!
glad you had a great mother's day your family is so cute.
You are sooooo cute in all of these pictures. I wished I looked like you, it is not fair. That was a great day, thanks for all your help.
Hi Ashley, this is Monica from the ward. Your blog is so cute! I love all your pictures. I love staying at home with my kids and know that you too will enjoy it (it takes awhile to get used to at first)!
You have a very nice family :)
Post a Comment