Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day Mommy

I didn't do a picture because I'm at Teri's house. But I just wanted to tell my sweet mommy how much I love and appreciate all you do for me. You are the best mom in the world. I hope I can be even an ounce of what you are to me to Brevin. Always remember how much I care. I'm here for you always. Thanks for your example and the endless joy you bring to me and my family. I love you more then words can express. Thanks for all you've taught me about life, being a mother, and just how to be a better person. I hope you have a good day. I'm glad I was able to be with you and share these moments with you. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be.

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

You are so sweet Ash. Mom is the greatest and so are you. I love you and hope you are having a wonderful mother's day!

Nick and Stacey said...

Your mom is wonderful! I love to hear what everyone has to say about their moms! Your mom is deffinately one I look up to1

Maria said...

Dear Ash
Goin to Brazil before mothers day and I had such hard three weeks in there and I come home and I saw the sweet comments about me made my day so much happy you are such a good and cute mom too you can count on me for anything you need
love
Maria