Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

This past Wednesday, the 30th, was my 24th birthday. I usually am not really into birthdays that much. This year was no different. Souli always asks me what I want and its always nothing. He seems to always go out and get me something, which is so fun having thought I wasn't getting a thing. This year was for some reason such a fun birthday. We really didn't do much, I don't know if it was just who was there or what. I just really enjoyed myself. Thanks to my family, especially my husband for making the day so wonderful for me. I love you all so much.


I had a hard time deciding this year what I wanted to do for my birthday. I wasn't really in the mood to go out to dinner. Its just getting to hard with all these boys we have. So my sister Teri had a fun idea to go to the Layton Park. This was so nice for the kids they could run around and play. They all had so much fun. Brevin loves outside he just likes to walk around exploring like he has never seen outside before.
My sister Jenny has been living in Kentucky the past 3 years, her husband just graduated from law school. So they are back in Utah. This made my birthday I hated not having her there it just was never the same. It was like a part of me was missing. The time really went by fast, but it was still hard. Now she is living with my grandma in Logan while her husband goes to an extra year of law school doing tax law. She is staying here for my sweet nephew he was born 3 months premature and has severe hearing loss. He will be attending a school in Logan to help him progress to where other kids his age are. He and Brevin are only 3 weeks apart but I'd say they are pretty much on the same track. He is doing great. I know this will be hard on her without her husband, I admire her so much. Jen I'm so glad you are home so I can see you more. Don't ever leave me again.
Brevin doing a little exploring, he found this stick and walked around with it forever. He was amazed by it. Maybe is seemed extra big to him even though sorry Brev its not really. The things that entertain kids. Who knows?
We thought we would do an easy dinner, we went and got KFC. I know some people don't like this, but I really enjoy KFC. I see nothing wrong with it. The kids all ate good and it was an easy clean up. Well the only bad part was there seriously isn't one garbage can in that park. It was so weird. We had to walk over to Layton High for a trash can. So strange. I will never be able to figure that one out.
Souli being the sneaky husband he is surprised me with the most darling baby girl clothes. He is so cute I love to see the things he picks. He really has good taste. He got her this little dress with a cute matching sweater, and little cream tights. Also he got cute little pj's. I love them thanks honey for the surprise you always know what I would like. You are an excellent shopper.
I love my husband so much, he made my birthday so special. All day I felt so happy and I know it was because of him. Thanks honey for all you do for me you are such a good husband. I don't know what I would do without you. My two twin sisters, and my darling mom. Thanks so much for coming and spending the night with me. You three are my rock I love you with all my heart. I look up to each or you for so many different reasons. Thanks Teri again for your sweet post you did about me. Remember always how much I love you guys.
This was an amazing moment. We were taking a picture of just us four, when all the sudden these two boys decide I want to be in that too. This is such a cute picture it turned out so well, what a shocker. Don't worry girls I will get you all a copy. My family looks darling.
Brevin sure loves his grandparents, I was so glad you both were able to come I love being all together as a family. Usually there is at least one missing. Maybe that is what made my birthday so fun. I love you all and again thanks for all you do for me and for my birthday celebration.
Later after dinner we went over to the toys for the kids to play, Brevin spent the entire time going on the slide. He would walk up the stairs by himself and just go down. No fear whatsoever. It was so cute how can something so small make you so proud of your kids.
In this picture he was playing peek-a-boo with my mom. This is his new favorite game. Anytime he thinks someone just might want to play with him. He goes for it. Its so cute to see the look on his face when you say peek-a-boo.
You can't go to Layton Park without feeding the ducks. Eric and Souli say it was kind of a white trash thing to do. The kids had so much fun. They went through two loaves of bread. I'm hope those ducks are ok after all that.
Brevin didn't quite get the concept till the end. All he wanted was piece after piece of bread so he could eat it. Oh well he enjoyed watching the kids throw their bread. He finally threw a couple pieces and got very excited when the ducks ate them. After being at the park we went to our house for cake and ice cream. We were just going to get cupcakes, but Souli wanted to make me a cake. It was delicious honey. You did a great job, quite the baker. Thanks for all of your effort again I love you more then you know.

This was probably one of my favorite birthdays. Again I don't know why. I was just so happy. It was perfect for me and for the kids. I love seeing them play together and have fun. I'm so glad you all came I love you so much.

10 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love baby pajamas, they are some of my favorite clothes! That little elle is sure going to be cute! I am glad you had a great birthday! Husbands always have a way of doing that...you both agree that you aren't going to get any presents, and they always know better and get us things that really make us happy! Way to go Souli on the cute clothes! Happy Birthday Ash!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great day. Cute pictures of all of your family.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Wow, what a fun birthday! I agree with you, spending time with family is worth more than any gift!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! It's so nice to have family close! Looks like you guys had a great day!

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy, happy B-day to you my little sis..I am finally getting mine posted as soon as I leave this comment, that is if your darling little son will let me. They are supposed to be in watching Berenstein bears, but Brev keeps wandering in here.

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look so cute!

TW said...

Happy Birthday! I love Kentucky Fried Chicken too, about once a year.

Eric and Jenny said...

Sorry my first comment was a test, to see if it worked, my computer is being weird. Like I could ever write anything so short. I am glad you had a good birthday, it was so much fun. And Souli you did a great job picking out the little clothes I can't wait to see her painted walls!

Jilly said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had tons of fun, and look how cute you look all pregnant again!