Last week I went and got new pictures taken of my cute kids. I just can't get enough pictures of their darling faces. I think they turned out really well. Its funny how the older Brevin gets the harder it is to get him to smile for these pictures. Neither of these are his big smile. If you look closely you can see his jagged teeth. Last week he fell out of the grocery cart and chipped his teeth, I kept telling him not to sit on the side of the cart. Do they listen? Never and now he has to have even funnier looking teeth. He still looks so cute though. He loved the trains in that first picture. He was so excited to get up there and sit with them. As for Elle she is darling in both, but wouldn't smile at all. She is a happy baby, but not really smiley. Only a few people can even get her to smile, but when she does its so dang cute. I love this outfit she got it for Christmas I think she's so cute in little jeans. I'm always glad when pictures are over. They usually turn out fine, its just so stressful to get them there and to make sure they are cute. Its expensive so you want them to turn out. So far I've been pretty lucky hopefully that continues.




12 comments:
I would say you are lucky I have never seen a bad picture of those two. I still can't believe Brevy fell out of the cart, how sad. What do you mean even funnier teeth, I don't think Brevy has funny looking teeth, does he? I will put your pictures on right now, do you want the top two?
Those pictures turned out great. I love when they all are cute, even thought it costs more money because you want to buy them all.
So cute!!! I love Elle's outfit, and her hair cracks me up!
So darn cute! You really do have adorable kids! The pictures on Jens Blog of her blessing are beautiful!
beautiful kids!! you guys are great at getting pics taken, I suck! maybe if i lived closer to a kiddie kandids, maybe?
They turned out so cute! I need to take my kids in again! But I will probably wait now until Easter pictures! Your kids are so darling!
Poor Brevin! That's something I always worry about when we are at the store!
it looks like elle has inherited that slightly blank, confused, deer-in-the-headlights-look from her mom. :)
So cute! They did great. Too bad about Brevin's fall. I hate it when that happens. =)
OMG they look so cute! Your kids always look so good, they never look like rag a muffins. The pictures turned out great. Hope Brevin is feeling okay after chipping his tooth. Poor little guy.
Very, very cute!
They are both so photogenic. Darling pictures.
Silly Elle Bell...the little thing just didn't want to smile. Still so beautiful though. Poor Brev and that chipped tooth, although I did notice this week at the store he sat down more. Must have somewhat learned a lesson. Carson keeps talking about it, all I have to do is say sit down and he will say "so I don't fall like Brev".
Post a Comment