I'm not really sure why I'm posting these. Do you ever just have pictures you think are so cute, but don't have any real stories. I just have to say I have some cute kids. I'm sure I think they are extra cute being there mother. I love to see the cute things they do first smiles, and I swear Brevin is turning into such a goof. His new famous word is, "Hey." He says it when he first sees people, when other kids take his toys or food. Everything is,"Hey." Sometimes its really cute other times really annoying. Its the best being a mother and watching your children grow up. I'm sure you would all agree.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I would have to agree that you have some cute kids! (and I am NOT their mother!) I love the picture of Elle with Souli, darling!
I think it's great to post pictures, just to post pictures. They're all very cute.
So cute! I can't believe how big Elle is getting.
Oh brev and that vest, that is too funny. I just started laughing when I saw that one.
Your kids are adorable! I love their dark hair!! I'm so glad Brevin likes nursery now! He's such a funny kid!
it's no surprise your kids are so cute. with the handsome, intelligent, good looking, witty, debonair, and handsome dad they have.
I love the picture sleeping with her mouth wide open, that is how I sleep.
Ash I love every single one of those pictures, I love that you posted them all. That picture of Brev and Cars is so cute, I miss them, I will see you tommorow right?
Yes, those are two adorable kids. Love all the pictures.
You do have some really cute kids! I love all the random pictures! No one says you have to have a reason to post! I love it!
Post a Comment