Easter has got to be one of my favorite holidays. I love all the activities Easter egg hunts, coloring eggs. I love the colors, they remind me that spring is near. Its such a happy time of year.This past Sunday we went over to my moms for dinner, and to have an Easter egg hunt. Last year Brevin didn't quite understand the point to this activity. This year was completely different. He still didn't manage to get as many eggs as my older nephews. They were to fast. Brevin spent more of his time opening them to see what was inside. He loved it though. Thanks mom for the fun time. You always are so good to our kids. I love being at your house. Each week that its my turn I always can't wait for church to get out so I can drive to your house. I love you mom and so does Brevin and Elle.
Brevin finding eggs, a few were hidden in some tricky spots. Good eye Brev.

The joy of an egg.

Even more the joy of the candy inside.

Also this last Monday my sisters, our friend Stacey and I all got together for our holiday activity tradition. Each time we take turns at who's house its at which seems fair, all those kids can get a little crazy. It was such a fun day filled with activity after activiy. First on the agenda was coloring Easter eggs. I will be honest I was really nervous about this. Coloring eggs isn't exactly the cleanest of things, but to my surprise we had zero spills. Brevin kept himself mostly clean everywhere but his hands. He did such a good job coloring his eggs. He really concentrated on each egg. Brevin was so cute to watch. He really surprised me I didn't think he would show so much interest. After coloring eggs we went to McDonalds for lunch. Kids favorite, sometimes I feel bad for how much we eat there. We also had an Easter egg hunt and made dirt cups. Which none of the kids ate this was more for the adults.

As you can see in the picture he colored his hand pink along with the egg.
.JPG)
Brevin's finished product. They really turned out cute especially with the decorative stickers.

Elle was such a good girl. I made the mistake of not bringing her swing. She is almost impossible to get to sleep without her swing. So all together that day she got about an hour of sleep, but still remained pretty much an angel. What a good little girl. Doesn't she look cute in her Easter colors.

Thanks Jen for the fun day and for letting the kids destroy your house. You are such a good aunt. Brevin and Elle love you so much.
7 comments:
Sounds like a fun tradition. I'm impressed with how well Brevin did with the eggs. I hope my kids can be that clean. =)
It was a fun day, we do it for the kids but I think I enjoy it as much as they do. Elle was a good girl for fogetting her swing, all the kids were good, it made the day not quite so chaotic.
How fun! YOur kids look so cute! I am always so jealous at all the time you get to spend with your sisters!
Glad Brevin had fun with the Easter activities. The pictures are fun!!! Elle is so darling in her outfit.
Brevvy was just so dang cute about those eggs. He surprised me too, I didn't think he would get that into it.
My little Elle she is so darn cute! I love her outfit. Brev looks like he had a great Easter he is so smart.
It looks like Brev was really concentrating while he was coloring those eggs! I'm glad that Elle was such a good girl
Post a Comment