Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring has Sprung

I love the start of Spring. Its so fun to start thinking about your change in wardrobe, the flowers, exciting outdoor activites. Well, this year is no different. We started out this year by making a quick trip to Gardner Village. It was the first 80 degree day of the year we had to take advantage of the nice weather. There really isn't much to do there besides shop and take pictures. I could have gone nuts in all the baby stores. The kids had a blast with the water, the ducks, their cold treats, and just being with each other. I swear each kid is pretty tame when they are alone, but together that is another story. Really though I wouldn't have it any other way. They love being together and I love seeing them make memories with each other.

Brevy and Lance, they got these bubble makers for Easter from the Stokes cousins all the kids loved them.

My handsome boy and me, I love that cheesy grin.

Brevin is very attached to my mom, he gets in at least a couple fights with Luke on who gets to be with her. Although most the time she somehow she finds room on her lap or in her arms for both. She is such a good mother and even more, a great grandmother.

Don't fall in Cars. Trust me there were some close calls we even had a shoe escape.

Brevin with his two auntie's he has these two wrapped around his little finger. They would do anything for him.

Poor Luke stuck in his stroller, I understand though Jen its just easier to keep track of him.

Elle loves outside, she was so cute that day smiling from ear to ear.

She was really performing for her aunt. I can't believe how big she's getting. She won't be a baby for long that makes me so sad.

There is nothing the same about these two babies, but both equally cute.

At the end of a long day what can taste better but a nice cold treat, they enjoy the good stuff. I got Brevin one of those Strawberry Shortcake things. Mostly for my benefit, but he still enjoyed it. Thanks family for the fun day full of memories.

5 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Brev is such a little ham, those pictures are all so funny.

Elle was in a good mood as long as you don't tell her how cute she is. Remember those ladies in the bow store, she is kind of an admire from a distance kinda girl!

Eric and Jenny said...

That's a funny picture of Luke he really does look like he is so put out with being in that stroller, you do what you gotta do right? It is so funny how Brevy and Luke fight hopefully they grow out of that one of these days and become best buds.

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I've never been there, but have heard good things about it.

TW said...

Oh, that little Elle is beautiful. Glad you all had a fun day.

The Carnahan's said...

I love Gardner Village, it has so many fun shops. I bet it's so nice you and your sisters can all hang out, you all are so lucky!