
She is just that a petite little thing. Elle is 7 mths and looks about 4 mths. Since she had been born I've gone to get her pictures taken every 3 mths or so. Well this time I meant to go when she turned 6 mths. I'm a little behind. These expressions are so typical for her. She is very selective to who she smiles at. Brevin was such a smiley baby, Elle not so much. Its funny how different they are. I just wanted to write a few things that Elle likes and the milestones she has come too.
1. She loves me, Elle is definetly a mommies girl. I love it though.
2. She can sit up all on her own. She's getting to the point where I don't even feel nervous leaving her for a second.
3. She loves her baby cereal with any fruit, as for vegetables I have to force her. Even then I can only get a few bites in her. What a waste of perfectly good baby food. Her favorites are probably applesauce and pears.
4. Elle loves her brother, I love listening to them while I'm driving. Brevin is back there making her laugh by his silly noises. I love it.
5. She is 7 mths old and I hate to say it, but likes TV. I'm such a bad mother you don't need to tell me. Its hard though to not let her when Brev is watching it.
6. She hates being on her belly, Elle is so good at rolling over. Only once she is on her belly she cries till she can get herself back the other way.
7. Elle loves her binki, Brev was done with his at 6 mths. She still loves it especially when she is trying to fall asleep.
8. She likes to be completely covered when trying to go to sleep. I know this looks and sounds weird. Sometimes my family will say can she even breath, but its what she likes. All snuggled in.
9. Loves her swing. Its the happiest place for her except for in my arms. I guess its just the motion, but its nice for me a little break once in awhile.
9. Loves her swing. Its the happiest place for her except for in my arms. I guess its just the motion, but its nice for me a little break once in awhile.
10. Last thing she is a wonderful baby. So happy, I'm so grateful to be blessed with such a beautiful baby girl. She makes me so happy. Each day that she gets bigger its fun, but I think she's growing up to fast. Why can't they stay babies a little longer. I love my precious girl more then she will ever know. I'm always here for you. I love you.

These are just a few pictures I decided to throw in. Do you ever have days that you look at your kids and think they just look exceptionally cute. Well these are few of those. I don't know what it was. Maybe the outfit, maybe the hair, or maybe just how good she was being. All I know is I had urges for her all day long. How did I get so lucky.
10 comments:
those pictures are darling!!! she is seriously, so cute! You guys should have 10 kids, you make good ones. ;)
She's so cute. And so tiny.
Don't feel bad about falling behind on pictures either. It's so hard with the two kids.
Falling behind? I think you've done awesome!! Way better than I have with Kenzie.. Hopefully I don't get worse with Hadlie!
The pictures are darling! She is such a cute baby!!
She does look extra cute in those pictures not that she ever doesn't look extra cute. Momma's girl she definitely is, I have never seen such a momma's girl before, if you are around nobody else has a chance at holding her...
So cute...I think she looks so much like Brevin.
She truly is a doll...and truly is a mommy's girl.
Love you elles bells!!
I can't believe she is getting so big so fast it seems like yesterday she was born. She looks cute in her pictures... I am taking my kids tomorrow- wish me luck.
SHE IS FREAKIN CUTE!!!! Thats all I have to say:)
What a fun 4th of July! Elle is so cute, it looks like she has curly hair in one of her pictures, just like you, very cute!
Post a Comment