Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Granny O

Happy Birthday to the best Granny in the whole wide world. My Granny O had her 76th birthday last Wednesday. I'm so glad I got to spend the day with her. We all took her to Maddox for lunch, and then we went for yet another tour of my moms new house. It was such a fun day. I can't express in words how much I love my grandma. Every memory as a child in some way has her in it. She is someone who has gone through so much in her life, but never stops smiling. She is the sweetest, most friendly person I have ever known. Kind of the joke is where ever she goes she finds a friend. This is so true she talks to anyone and literally becomes their lifelong best friend. She has taught me so much about being Christlike. The only words that ever come out of her mouth are positive. There is a special place for her in heaven although I will hate when the day comes. I don't even want to think about my life without her. Sure we make fun of this old lady from time to time. She definitely keeps us laughing, I love her for it. I'm so glad my two kids are able to spend time with her and make memories. Brevin absolutely adores her. I love you Granny from the bottom of my heart. You truly are an angel from heaven. Always remember what you mean to me and to my family. I love you and happy birthday.



5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Sweet Ash...

Granny is one of a kind, very much an angel!

Thiago & Teri said...

Very sweet and very true...we love our Gran!

TW said...

She is one crazy but special lady...fun day!

Anonymous said...

Did your granny used to work at Moore BCS in Logan? I think I know her. If not, she looks just like someone I used to work with (I can't think of her name though).

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandma! Life without my sweet Grandma is hard, so take advantage of the time you have with her now!!