Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Style A Day

I always knew way before I was even a mom. I would never be one of those people who just lets their kids roll out of bed and go for the day. I'm all about baths each morning, lotion. I love to see cute, well groomed kids. Its my biggest pet-peeve to see a really cute mom and her kids look like crap. When I was pregnant with Elle I was so nervous to have a girl. I knew since Brevin had so much hair, Elle would have just as much if not more. I thought what am I suppose to do with it. You'd think knowing me I wouldn't have been so nervous of it not looking cute. I would have to say for being a 9 month old baby girl, she has one of the cutest heads of hair I've ever seen. Now it has taken two haircuts, to even it all out, to get it to look this way. I always love the comments I get, look at that hair, its so cute. Or she has a ton of hair. I love it, all I use is a bit of lotion and some spray gel and away she goes. She really is a good baby getting her hair done. I hope that continues to be the case. Right now though I have to say I'm a little worried about the next length and phase. With each age I'm sure it will change. My sister always says on Tuesdays when she watches my kids. That she saves Elle for last to get ready because she likes doing her hair. It is fun isn't it. I'm excited for her hair to get longer so I can do even more things with it. Gotta love having a girl. New styles, different hair things, its never ending. I love it.









9 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh Ash..i love this. Just makes me laugh, the way you have got her sitting there. She does have stinkin cute hair, what can I say it is the best part of my Tuesdays. Gonna make it a 365. The funny thing is her hair just kinda goes. I don't even really have to try that hard. Cute girl!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh I love her those picutres make me want to squeeze her so bad, I think my favorite would have to be the two little clippies, so darling. Yeah I really don't know why you ever worried you do hair for a living, now you can bring out some serious worrying if I ever get a gril I won't have a clue!

Cami said...

I always love to look at her hair, my favorite is when you do the piggies!

Melanie said...

Wow...you are lucky. I couldn't even get a bow in Ainsley's hair until she was 20 months old. And even then they wouldn't stay in.

TW said...

One darling girl...and it sure looks like she loves the camera. Hair or no hair it doesn't matter it's what's inside that counts. Right?

Anonymous said...

How fun! She is such a cutie.

Unknown said...

She always has cute hair! I try. If my girls don't look cute one day, chalk it up as one of those days.......She is darling!!

Nick and Stacey said...

I was just wondering....would you mind some of that hair our way.....she does have a great set of hair! How exciting two hair cuts....I think we have about a year and a half til we get to do one of those! Seriously though she is absolutely adorable!

The Carnahan's said...

I would love a girl for the same reason, she looks adorable all the time!