Tuesday, August 25, 2009

9 months and crawling





I can't believe my baby is 9 months already. She is to close to a year and has a personality all her own. She is quite the feisty child, and still has a huge attachment to her mother. Which was cute for a while, but right now she is really bad. I know, I know one day I will want that back. Only right now it can get hard sometimes. I think she is kind of bad right now since she has just gotten her first tooth. That has to make a baby a bit more fussy. It would just be nice if she would like whoever, but oh well. Her most recent exciting news is she can crawl. For weeks I kept thinking it will be anytime but she kept just doing the scooting thing. Finally all of the sudden she's off. It's so cute to see your kids learn these things. Brevin just loves it you can tell from him laughing in the background. She also has figured out how to pull herself up to things. She looks so funny standing next to the couch or table. She is so small. Her favorite toys are, her baby, any toy that makes sound. She also is obsessed with like wrappers and anything crinkly that makes any kind of noise. Her favorite past time is wrestling with her big brother. This is literally he kind of pounces on her, but all she does is laugh. Which just eggs him on. Her favorite foods are her cereal and fruit, also she likes any table food. Yet she still hates vegetables, at least in baby food form. She also loves her Gerber graduate puffs. My baby Elle can also wave hi. It is the cutest thing. She seems a bit young but you wave to her and most the time she waves back. I love it she's so friendly. Elle still at 9 months doesn't sleep through the night. I'm no sure what to do about her sleeping. Its not like she sleeps a ton during the day. She just wakes up alot and then goes right back to sleep. Any suggestions. All I can say is I love this baby girl. She is so good and makes our home complete. We are so glad she is apart of our lives. I'm so excited to see what the next month brings. Before I know it she will be one and hopefully walking around. She seems way to small for that. We love our girl. Happy 9 months.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 9 months old already. She is such a cute little girl.

Unknown said...

Wow! That flew by! It's kind of funny, Kate just barely started crawling and pulling herself up to things and she is 13 months. Good luck....time to babyproof!! =)

Thiago & Teri said...

Brev laughing in the background is hilarious...the first time I watched this, Carson made me start it over about a million times so he could listen. Funny. Can't believe this babies are mobile now, they are wayyy to busy.

TW said...

I love the laughter in the backgroud. Such a fun stage.

Jill said...

Baby days are over! I love the post below with all her cute hair. She will always be cute you are so good at hair.

JODI said...

OMG ELLE LOOKS SO CUTE CRAWLING. I LOVE THE LITTLE FACE PLANT AT THE END! SHE WILL BE WALKING BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. SHE IS SO DANG ADORABLE. JUST LIKE HER MOM. Ü