Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cooking with Papa Deano





















This past weekend Souli, Brevin, and I had a little sleepover at my mom's. We do this now and again for a fun little outing. Well actually on Saturday night Souli and I went out with Thiago and Teri to dinner and a movie, while my mom watched Brevin. So instead of driving home after getting him we just stayed over. This is Brevin helping papa make pancakes. He had so much fun, he loves to be right in on the action. Thanks Dean for being so patient with him. I know its hard to do things with a baby clinging to you. I think all moms would agree on that. But he loves his papa. We love to spend the night at my mom's, Teri thinks we are weird, and Dean probably does too. But its fun, its kind of like being a kid again, and who doesn't like that. She takes care of me, helps me with Brevin who could ask for more. Plus its good for Brevin to make memories with his grandparents. Who, I might add, live to far away they need to move closer. But still its fun to go and spend time with them. On the way home Sunday Souli said "that was a nice relaxing day." Which was true and sometimes you just don't get those when you are at home.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Those are cute pictures. Dean is a good Grandpa! I am glad he is part of our family, he is so good to all of us.

Thiago & Teri said...

I am glad to see that Carson isn't the only one that enjoys helping people cook. You are funny, I don't think its weird that you stay over night, just funny. I just like my own home at the end of the day...but I think its cute that you guys like to.

Eric and Jenny said...

Ash I love staying with mom too. I love it when we are there for a visit and stay with her for two weeks. There is nothing better just like the good old days! Cute pictures

My Three Boys said...

Thank heavens for grandma'a and grandpa's. Brevin is such a handsome little man.

Melissa said...

My kids love their papa steve. they love to do things with him. I agree with ya on going to your mom's house. I go every sunday. It is my relax day. I don't feel like I have to clean my house or do laundry, just enjoy my kids and my family