Saturday, April 12, 2008

I love being tagged

I've been tagged by my sweet cousin Randi, I was glad she did. I saw this one on Teri's and thought well why didn't Teri tag me. But oh well I got tagged by someone else.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Now this is hardly a nice question its hard to think back this far. 10 years ago I was in 9th grade. I really enjoyed ninth grade I had my first I guess you would call boyfriend. Ben Openshaw boy did I  like him probably too much it never really worked out to well. But all in all it was a good time in my life. I was about to move on to highschool which we all know is so exciting in those days. Now in my life I do not think so. The funny thing is that Souli 10 years ago was going on his mission. When you think of our age difference like that he is old. Just kidding honey love ya.

5 things on my to do list today? Today I have already done most things I needed to do. A load of laundry, return some things at the beauty supply, and the dry cleaners. The biggest thing I needed to do today I didn't even touch, my ironing, I also need to switch my closets. I have too many clothes for just one walk in closet so I have to switch my clothes out with different seasons. Pathetic I know.

6 snacks I enjoy? 
Number 1 on my list is a Charleston Chew, I also like granola bars, popsicles, chips, Lemonheads,  and these days since I made them chocolate chip cookies.

If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would...
I would also build my dream house and have a professional come landscape. I would pay off Souli's student loans and force him to get a good masters degree. I would stay home even though I practically do anyways. I would donate to different funds like cancer, and hospitals. I would donate a huge portion to the church and I would buy any car I wanted.

5 places I've lived?
Well first I lived in Tremonton till I was in 1st grade, then our pretty gray house in Layton, then also in Layton just a little further West, then I got married lived in a townhome in Kaysville. Then for a few months at Souli's parents and best of all for last we built a home that we are in now.

5 jobs I have had?
My first job was at a tanning salon in Syracuse, I worked for Nordstrom for the sales that was a terrible experience and only my family knows why. Then I started doing hair at Thomas Hardy, I've been all over with that job. And also America First which I hope to soon quit.

5 things people may not know about me?
On occasion I like to do somewhat active things waterskiing, fourwheeling, I would love to learn how to snow ski but I think I getting to old. Doesn't really sound like me I know since I don't enjoy athletics but I love this stuff. I eat a ton, I guess my family knows this I honestly think I eat more then some boys its sometimes a toss up between me and Souli. His family teases me. I love doing laundry it totally relaxes me especially Brevins there is nothing more adorable then baby clothing.

5 people I tag. Stacy, Holly, Haley, Melissa and Natalie. Sorry if you have already been tagged on this one.

6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Cute Ash, good old Ben that was funny. I used to love that kid, him and Jonas always made me laugh. Remember the Idaho potatoes? I forgot you worked at the tanning salon, that seems like such a long time ago.

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

It is so hard to believe that you eat a lot but that is great. I also think it is funny you love doing laundry, that is my worst chore.

Thiago & Teri said...

Very cute..I also enjoy your chocolate chip cookies. I wish I had one right now, you only named 4 things that people might not know about you. Thats okay...

TW said...

It's fun to learn more about you. You make me tired all that you do.

Nick and Stacey said...

It would be Teri to notice how many things you named! Just kidding Teri! Thanks for the tag Ash! It was fun to read all the things about you! Who knew the waterskiing and outdoorsy stuff! I think that stuff is fun too! Cute tag! My ironing always gets put off a little too!

The Mashy Family said...

I love the part that when you were in 9th grade Souli was going on a mission. I never realized that much of an age difference. Also I think we might need to get you checked for liking to do laundry. I will just start sending all mine your way okay?