Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jazz Game

Walking hand in hand, arn't they all cute in their jerseys.
Brevin loves his aunt Jill.


"I'm very into this game don't bug me."



Sweet eyes.

Yeah, they scored.
Showing off my Korver jersey
I don't like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, why would I like these bears.
Last Saturday we got cheap Jazz tickets through my work. We had such a fun time. I really think Brevin is into all kinds of sports he plays basketball with Tanner all the time. Tanner and Jill were able to go thanks to my sweet mom she gave her tickets to them. Tanner loves the Jazz, he was so into the game you can hardly talk to him. Well I guess you can but don't plan on getting a response. It was fun to watch Brevin clap and yell when everyone else did even though I don't think he really understood the point. At half time, my sisters friend Deeann is a Jazz dancer so she was able to get the kids a picture with the Jazz bear. Tanner and Carson loved it, Hallie and Brevin not so much. I new he would cry but I thought lets at least try. Hopefully one day he will get over his fears. All the kids looked so darling in their Jazz jerseys. Hallie was finally able to buy a pink jersey so she looked more girly rather then wearing Tanners old one. It was a fun night we just ate treats, watched the game and had fun as a family. Hopefully we will be able to go again soon.

10 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Cute, loved that picture of Brevy doing sweet eyes. What a photogenic kid. Yeah, Brevy is cute about sports. Give him a ball and he is happy. Wish Carson could be a little more like that.

Nick said...

How fun! I liked the cheesy picture. It looks like all you guys had so much fun. I am glad you could all have boys and they could be such good friends. Its wonderful having cousins your age.

Eric and Jenny said...

Such cute pictures, I love the one with Brev and the bear, your cute I liked how you said I don't like santa or the easter bunny why would I like these bears. It reminds me I have a funny picture of Brev with the easter bunny to give you, don't let me forget when you get here.

Jill said...

I still can't believe how good Brevin was at the game. He really liked it and I loved how he would clap. We will have to go and do it again.

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

You guys always have so much fun together. That is so awesome. I can't get over how smiley Brevin is, he is so cute.

The Mashy Family said...

What a fun family night. We all need to go to a salt lake bee's game one night. Oh we should go on one of the nights they have fireworks!!!! I know this is not a soccer game but it would still be fun.Brevin looks darling in that jersey.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Hey Ashley,
I'm so glad you found me! I didn't know you went to school with Haley. She's my cousin. That's cool! Anyway, I'll add you to my blogroll too so I can check your blog!

Cami said...

Hey! I just totally made a connection here.. maybe we have had this conversation before.. BUT, I went to school with you and your sister! I dont think we talked a ton, but I remember you now! You just look different now. You guys are twins.. right? Or at least close in age? Didn't you go to Northridge? I think you are younger than me, but your sister's Husband, Thiago, was in my ward growing up. I always thought you looked familiar...

Cami said...

ok.. me again.. maybe you have twin sisters that are older? I'm really confused now. sorry, we'll talk.

TW said...

Sounds like a fun night. Brevin is darling in the pictures. What a smile that boy has.